Whats going on?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just read a post about Johnson and something called BRINO.
Now the thread can't be found. What is BRINO?

MOD: Brexit in name only, I fear most if not all these threads will be locked / deleted.

Sponsored Links
MOD: Brexit in name only, I fear most if not all these threads will be locked / deleted.

Why? Is it because you disagree with the concept of BRINO? - or that you think discussions about it will cause problems? If the latter, it's understandable. If the former, it's unforgiveable.

MOD: As been said a few times before our personal views on a threads subject are irrelevant. Threads get locked or deleted when they descend into childish name calling or in the recent cases where the thread has been clearly started with the intent of goading other forum users.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
It would seem that you can't refer to Brexit or Boris victory .....there's very sensitive individuals on here who just can't take it.

The biggest issue in the last few years ........but refer to it on here .......oh no don't you dare .....absolutely pathetic.

convenient tool for remainers to claim that, despite leaving, we didn't leave,

We havent left.

All that has happened is the WAB will go through......but the EU wont agree to an FTA without level playing field and access to fishing.
The ERG wont agree.
We will be back to extend transition or no deal.

no deal means border in Ireland = no US trade deal.
EU trade deal means regulatory alignment = no US trade deal.

Same old same old.

Johnson has no power over EU, so his only way through is to throw the ERG under a bus which he can do as he wont care if they vote against, and agree a weak and softer brexit.

Thanks for demonstrating my point nicely, on my behalf
Does no such thing.

But do pat yourself on the back for taking what I said out of context. :ROFLMAO:

I will summarse for your benefit,:

Johnson can try and strike an FTA with the EU, unless he agrees to a level playing field and concessions on stuff like fishing, he will fsil.

So that leaves no deal, which wreck his plans.

There is a strong argument to suggest he will adopt a softer position on Brexit.

And no is is not a revisionist stance, I still believe being part of the EU would be far more sensible, but what I am outlining is, out of Johnsons choices.....softer brexit is less choppy.

Oh aye? watch and learn Notch, watch and learn

Johnson has already lost out to the EU, he only got a deal by trouncing his red line and caving in to the EU by agreeing a deal they created in the first place.

Once the withdrawal bill goes through, the UK will have lost all its negotiating power.

Poor old naive fillyboy, still clinging to sunlit uplands, take back control, blah blah blah.

MOD: As been said a few times before our personal views on a threads subject are irrelevant. Threads get locked or deleted when they descend into childish name calling or in the recent cases where the thread has been clearly started with the intent of goading other forum users.
Why answer as a MOD and not as a member if not moderating ?

Sponsored Links
Back