What's needed now is unity ....The votes done

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think these people will be shielded from the effects of a hard Brexit? Or perhaps you mean that they can travel to Europe and find work there?

When the banking sector was on its erse in 08/09 everyone felt it especially those in the construction industry.
Of course these people will not be shielded from the effects of Brexit but they will benefit from many of the effects of Brexit. They will still be able to travel to EU countries and if their skills are needed in any country, then the company that you are going to work for will make the necessary arrangements for a work visa... Just like they do in other countries in the world. Some financial operators will need to open EU offices but any that are going to leave the City of London have already gone.. The EU will still need London

Sponsored Links
You think these people will be shielded from the effects of a hard Brexit? Or perhaps you mean that they can travel to Europe and find work there?

When the banking sector was on its erse in 08/09 everyone felt it especially those in the construction industry.

Captain B**** is on his hands and knees ready for his invocation. He's just on a wind up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will indulge you this time but at the time this was a big issue that only someone who wasn't interested could have missed. If you weren't interested then, you aren't interested now.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...-increase-risk-of-europe-descending-into-war/
https://www.theguardian.com/politic...ron-right-leaving-eu-brexit-increase-risk-war
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36243296
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brexit-could-trigger-world-war-7928607

Perhaps you can find here a news outlet that you believe without question.

Countless articles shown to you, with the proviso that I cant find any opposing views is not proof or even likely to be right.

But 1 dodgy article you produce is sufficient?

Not only do you not understand what happened to you yesterday, you are now embarrassing yourself further.

You are at the water hole, but just refusing to drink. That is not good for you

Of course these people will not be shielded from the effects of Brexit but they will benefit from many of the effects of Brexit. They will still be able to travel to EU countries and if their skills are needed in any country, then the company that you are going to work for will make the necessary arrangements for a work visa... Just like they do in other countries in the world. Some financial operators will need to open EU offices but any that are going to leave the City of London have already gone.. The EU will still need London

Kind of shows finance and banking and passporting rights isn't your forte. Not that much is to be fair.

Also your stated benefits are what people can do now with no extra procedures.

Brexiteers nebulous benefits.

God wills it. God being the Daily Mail.

Sponsored Links
No one can explain to me staying in EU!

Well if you don't understand that, then I cant help.

Staying in, is to continue as we were.

Leaving is ...... ?

Understand? 1 position can be explained, 1 can not.

Kind of shows finance and banking and passporting rights isn't your forte. Not that much is to be fair.
Good Lord, this site gets even better... it even has a high flying international finance expert who knows finance inside out and he's kind enough to drop in from his stressful work life to give a bunch of Brick layer, joiners, plumbers, middle class hand wringers and Google warriors the benefit of his infinite financial expertise

Well if you don't understand that, then I cant help.

Staying in, is to continue as we were.

Leaving is ...... ?

Understand? 1 position can be explained, 1 can not.
Remaining in is NOT to remain as we are. Just look at how the Common Market has morphed in the time that we have been members.

Good Lord, this site gets even better... it even has a high flying international finance expert who knows finance inside out and he's kind enough to drop in from his stressful work life to give a bunch of Brick layer, joiners, plumbers, middle class hand wringers and Google warriors the benefit of his infinite financial expertise

Aww didums upset your BS been exposed. Throwing your toys out of your pram.

Countless articles shown to you, with the proviso that I cant find any opposing views is not proof or even likely to be right.

But 1 dodgy article you produce is sufficient?

Not only do you not understand what happened to you yesterday, you are now embarrassing yourself further.

You are at the water hole, but just refusing to drink. That is not good for you
I believe that someone asked me to show him where the threat of war was used as a tool for Remain... It may or may not be true as newspaper articles prove nothing. As it is despite the article which suggested that there was an article written the chap who asked for it doesn't seem to believe that the article was written....Can't blame him really.

Aww didums upset your BS been exposed. Throwing your toys out of your pram.
Where? your kind said they would leave after a Brexit vote, yet they are still here, now you say they will leave after Brexit, yet if they are so concerned they would have already gone.. You swallow everything that they tell you. I'll bet that you are pretty poor at Poker

Also your stated benefits are what people can do now with no extra procedures.

Brexiteers nebulous benefits.

God wills it. God being the Daily Mail.
So you read the daily mail? How odd!

None of his posts are accurate and if anything, he only serves to bolster the Remain argument.

He's a credit to the remain camp actually and I'm pretty sure he must be all for staying in the EU.
It doesn't really matter what anyone here says, no one is going to change a single thing. I even wonder how many folk here you have converted from Leave to remain, so all of your time, effort and Googling equates to the result of the square root of zero squared. All you have done is wasted hours of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back