What's needed now is unity ....The votes done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Where? your kind said they would leave after a Brexit vote, yet they are still here, now you say they will leave after Brexit, yet if they are so concerned they would have already gone.. You swallow everything that they tell you. I'll bet that you are pretty poor at Poker

So now making stuff up.

"Kinda said"
"Leave after Brexit"

So tell me why HSBC and Barclays shifted their euro clearing to Frankfurt.

Many expected sanity to prevail until the loony fringe took over.

Last edited by a moderator:
So now making stuff up.

"Kinda said"
"Leave after Brexit"

So tell me why HSBC and Barclays shifted their euro clearing to Frankfurt.

Many expected sanity to prevail until the loony fringe took over.
Have they? Are you sure about that or are you just repeating what they have told you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
No life, Huh?
Couldn't be busier.

Off to Conwy Thursday to play in their open week for my 4th lads holiday of the year. I won't be typing now for a bit as I'm off to measure a job up t' road.
I will resume when I have the measurements on my desk.(y)

Couldn't be busier.

Off to Conwy Thursday to play in their open week for my 4th lads holiday of the year. I won't be typing now for a bit as I'm off to measure a job up t' road.
I will resume when I have the measurements on my desk.(y)
Have fun, I'm off to continue with building the laconium.

I believe that someone asked me to show him where the threat of war was used as a tool for Remain... It may or may not be true as newspaper articles prove nothing. As it is despite the article which suggested that there was an article written the chap who asked for it doesn't seem to believe that the article was written....Can't blame him really.

Ok, so you didn't understand what happened to you yesterday. I will simplify it and explain, so you stop embarrassing yourself further.

You made a statement about the automotive sector, so I asked you 2 or 3 times if you were sure about your information. To which you replied tbat you were.

So I produced quite a few independant sources of opposing information from different sources. As I was producing them you tried to belittle them and suggest they were wrong. So after checking with you that you wanted more, which you did, I kept producing them. I stopped because the amount was getting repetitive.

I agreed that they were just reports, but I could not find ANY OPPOSING reports, which I asked if you could produce any, which would weaken my argument.

At that point you got bored, so everybody assumes from that, that you could not find any opposing view, even though at the beginning I had asked if you were sure of your position ( which assumes you knew somethong about what you were saying), so it shows you were exposed.

Result, you were left badly embarrassed and exposed.

This is the 2nd thread that I have questioned your points, and on both threads you have shown your eyes closed and ears covered position.

The resulting proof, is that you have no idea what you are saying!

I cannot make it much simpler.

Nothing you say is likely to be right, or have any notice taken of it. In a boardroom situation you would be asked to leave, do you understand that?

Any discussion over Brexit will involve opinions and feelings, that is obvious. But certain account of reliable information HAS to be taken into account. You have proved you have no reliable information to bring to the table !

You are entitled to your opinion.

It was your opinion not mine.

you said 'pre-Brexit data is pointless' ......perhaps you would be so kind as to show me what other kind of Brexit data there is (y)

Ok, so you didn't understand what happened to you yesterday. I will simplify it and explain, so you stop embarrassing yourself further.

You made a statement about the automotive sector, so I asked you 2 or 3 times if you were sure about your information. To which you replied tbat you were.

So I produced quite a few independant sources of opposing information from different sources. As I was producing them you tried to belittle them and suggest they were wrong. So after checking with you that you wanted more, which you did, I kept producing them. I stopped because the amount was getting repetitive.

I agreed that they were just reports, but I could not find ANY OPPOSING reports, which I asked if you could produce any, which would weaken my argument.

At that point you got bored, so everybody assumes from that, that you could not find any opposing view, even though at the beginning I had asked if you were sure of your position ( which assumes you knew somethong about what you were saying), so it shows you were exposed.

Result, you were left badly embarrassed and exposed.

This is the 2nd thread that I have questioned your points, and on both threads you have shown your eyes closed and ears covered position.

The resulting proof, is that you have no idea what you are saying!

I cannot make it much simpler.

Nothing you say is likely to be right, or have any notice taken of it. In a boardroom situation you would be asked to leave, do you understand that?

Any discussion over Brexit will involve opinions and feelings, that is obvious. But certain account of reliable information HAS to be taken into account. You have proved you have no reliable information to bring to the table !

All very interesting, but its pre Brexit data so means nothing -ask Noseall :ROFLMAO:

...So I produced quite a few independant sources of opposing information from different sources...

he's a dedicated Troll, and gets pleasure from seeing you waste your time trying to engage him in a sensible adult discussion.

It's outside his ability.

doesn't seem to believe that the article was written....Can't blame him really.

the article you pretended to quote doesn't say what you pretended it does.

I see you went back and altered your claim afterwards.

I can't be blamed for disbelieving a compulsive liar and habitual troll like yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back