Whats your most useful tool??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
like the title says......
not a tool i use on a daily basis but i think my reciprocating saw has to be the most useful.it can get into places other saws cant reach and being a power tool makes awkward jobs easy.

Sponsored Links
my car,it takes me to and from work.with the ammount of gear ive got,no way could i use a bus :LOL:

I know I keep banging on about it, but my self levelling laser level :D

Sponsored Links
Got A Couple really, it would either be my PMF 180E or my 12V Makita SDS Drill. I love that thing. Its not big like your 24/36V Jobbies, its small and light and ample power to get trough that stubborn masonry your regualr Combi struggles with. I have a mains SDS but this 12V has got to be one of my finest purchases.

Well the missus says when its fully erect its my 3x6m awning, very useful when working in the rain

My brain! :idea:

you must struggle if thats your best tool :LOL: :LOL:

It makes for a good hammer.

th_smiley-bangheadonwall.gif

My apprentice.
Voice control works mostly, can carry heavy loads, drills holes in walls, assembles units , fetches other useful tools from van, takes em back when finnished with, and on top of that makes a great cuppa. :D

my labourer is a useless tool first thing in the mornings lol

My apprentice.
Voice control works mostly, can carry heavy loads, drills holes in walls, assembles units , fetches other useful tools from van, takes em back when finnished with, and on top of that makes a great cuppa. :D

And best of all mine has everything cleared up away and all swept up as i finish the large part of the job, so i dont have to! :LOL:

My apprentice.

lmfao @ this :LOL:

hammer.. it's what gets used the most..

My toolbox.

Because it keeps all my other useful tools in a place that I should be able to find them... :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back