Whats Your Occupation today?

Sponsored Links
if you bother reading the thread i would think electrical

but what does a mere pipe strangler know :idea:

So he builds generators, manufactures circuit boards, assembles engine etc etc

I read the thread, but he desnt say what he does exactly....I was curios

By trade I am a time served armature winder/electrical fitter.
Spent many years at it before taking an enforced break, (redundancy and things were quite slow in that profession), so diversified into a number of things including panel wiring, house re-wires/alarms, delivery man for a brewery wholesaler, distribution board assembly/wireman (large cabinets not simple wall mounted boards), various other things before getting back into the electric motor trade over 10 years ago back on the shop floor.
Now basically doing motor management for a client at their premises including condition monitoring, vibration analysis, pump alignment, maintenance scheduling etc etc.

I have a mate who works for F*****rve ( dont know if I can say the name)....he does similar, pump laser allignment, fitting, repairs etc

Sponsored Links
In plain simple language Mick.

I physically fix things and make sure things run smoothly by also doing the paperwork and looking for ways to cut costs.

I am not 'non-productive' in any sense of the word. I do physical tasks that produce an end result that you can physically see and appreciate.
I don't take offence at anything you are saying by the way. ;)

I'm not having a go at you, or have anything against you, but your earlier post doesn't mention anything about repairing anything, as I pointed out, it reports monitoring x 6, advising, several times, providing reports to others, many times, like a pen pusher, that I cruelly described as a pendragon. If you have a job that doesn't involve any actual work, but advising others how to do their job, that's fine by me, and a good job to have. That's no reflection on you. It's just that I can't see auditing, and checking, or chasing up, or amalgamating, or converting, how that would convert to the workplace?

It's like saying to the temp in an office; has the printer got enough paper in it? Is there enough paper in the store to replenish it? If not I'll ask someone else to order some, has your mouse broken? I'll ask someone else to come and repair it for you? ie redirecting issues? Is that what you do? Are you an office matriarch?

But I would love for you to rewrite my CV for me. I need that inspiration for a cover letter. Will you do that?

You talk about your current job, the OP asked how your career progressed, and if you are still in it? So presumably, that is your first job? and have no career history? But amazing word play, hence why I ask if you could re-write my CV, to better effect.

Stop bullying Conny, Mick. You'll offend him and make him leave the forum. It's weird how you can give it but not take it - and you can't even see what you are doing.

Stop bullying Conny, Mick. You'll offend him and make him leave the forum. It's weird how you can give it but not take it - and you can't even see what you are doing.

Absolutely no chance of that Joe.

Hey guyz, relax....you are expert of this forum, I have review your valuable replies and thread also. Please share more useful information, we are waiting your magical content.

Sponsored Links
Back