What's your weekend plans?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Me, it'll be a few beers and a glass of wine tonight, wee shot on the guitar if my wee boy allows it. Hopefully a nice weekend and me and mum will take him out somewhere. Then i think i'll make a nice curry on Saturday night for me and the missus. Then i'll be plastering a hole in the ceiling on Sunday

Next week i am OFF WORK for a week.

life is great...:cool:

Sponsored Links
Going looking at kitchen units tomorrow morning. Blast some foreigners on an online game in the afternoon. Pub in the evening.
Sunday, examine the dog's recently stitched foot with a view to leaving the bandage off. :rolleyes: Grand prix. More blasting foreigners, tea, raid the box of wine, watch some garbage on tv. How I fit in DIYnot I'll never know. ;)

Sponsored Links
Dunno yet. Gotta go to Wales at some point so may go tomorrow and stay over 'til Sunday but either way, I'm off to the pub in about half an hour to kick my weekend off.

Regards

Fred

Was invited to a party over at Britney's place but, Paris And Lindsay are going and I can't be *rsed with that pair so sod it.

Hairy Steve said:
gcol said:
Hairy Steve said:
gcol said:
Blast some foreigners on an online game in the afternoon.

Oh aye, what do you play?
Unreal Tournament 2004, you into gaming?

Aye, I've played a fair bit of UT2004 in my time, BF2, Desert combat, Call of Duty etc

FPS all the way. ;)

call of duty :cool:

if you see LT Shaeffer....dont shoot him...its me :LOL:

My week end plans are great

I have actually taken tomorrow

OFF

and I plan to run around like a moron with my boy and my daughter

:)

i just got back from Rythm Festival near Bedford. Took me daughter for the day (12) but she wasn`t interested too much as not any hip hop, r&b etc...pity as there was the beat, neville staple, levellers, hothouse flowers, dr john, steve harley, john mayall and the blues breakers plus many many more

Sponsored Links
Back