When considering in or out:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Difference is that I didn't preach that bit like you did.
But you did, once you'd learnt it from me! :LOL::LOL:
You are talking rubbish again, that makes no sense. Try and keep your little mind on course Himmy, try really hard.
That's twice in as many minutes that you've accused me of making no sense.
Well either you're talking nonsense, and you know it. Or you're content to enter into a discussion with someone who makes no sense.
Which is it?

No need to answer. It's obvious! You're still chasing credibility. :rolleyes:

Difference is that I didn't preach that bit like you did.
But you did, once you'd learnt it from me! :LOL::LOL:
You are talking rubbish again, that makes no sense. Try and keep your little mind on course Himmy, try really hard.
Well either you're talking nonsense, and you know it. Or you're content to enter into a discussion with someone who makes no sense.
Which is it?

Your are doing it again! What on earth are you on? You are not making sense, at all.

And please, how many times do I have to say that I am not here for the 'cred'? Seriously? You just try and second guess my motivations and feelings all the time. I don't get offended about girl comments, if you noticed my username, 1st was a joke about girls with someone else (not you) and the second just to highlight your lack of powers of observation.

So lets get this straight, once and for all. I am not here to gain cred or acceptance from people I do not know. I couldn't care less in that sense.
I don't get offended by little things. Life is too short.

Again, I highlight another of your flaws in what you say to others. Try listening please and let it sink in.

Sponsored Links
So lets get this straight, once and for all. I am not here to gain cred or acceptance from people I do not know. I couldn't care less in that sense.
Then why are you going on and on and on.......?
Even I'm bored with you now. :rolleyes:
Don't tell me you're trying to give me some friendly words of advice. That won't wash. You don't give advice by insulting people. :rolleyes:
You're trying to retrieve credibility and losing more in the process.

Don't tell me you're trying to give me some friendly words of advice. That won't wash. You don't give advice by insulting people. :rolleyes:

Oh my god, you really are on cloud cuckoo land. Wanting credibility is your way of thinking, not mine, you sad old man.

Oh my god, you really are on cloud cuckoo land. Wanting credibility is your way of thinking, not mine, you sad old man.
:LOL::LOL: Getting really personal now. :LOL::LOL:
Carry on bitching. It obviously makes you feel better. :rolleyes:

Your are doing it again! What on earth are you on? You are not making sense, at all.

That's because he's not as young as he used to be Himaginn. In the old days, he would have accused you of making no sense at least double that in the two minutes. The opportunities were there in post after post.

Well either you're talking nonsense, and you know it.

If he is talking nonsense what makes you think he knows it? In recent weeks many of your contributions to this forum haven't made sense, but do you know it? It would seem not because your replies to other members posts, are based on your slant on what the poster is asking or implying and your interpretations are often weird to say the least.

you're content to enter into a discussion with someone who makes no sense.

Now that you have admitted it, perhaps you might read and re-read your replies before posting.

Where's the sense in that? In my opinion Himaginn, you are the one who's chasing credibility, but it's just not happening, is it? And it won't until you decide to use your clever use of the English language sensibly.

I thought it was ok in your book to insult now? Which is it to be then Himmy?
See you're still changing what is acceptable in Himmy world.

Don't tell me you're trying to give me some friendly words of advice. That won't wash. You don't give advice by insulting people.
By the way, rarely you're correct. I didn't say I was trying to give you friendly words of advice. Again I have no idea why you even posted that, I do think you're making stuff up again.

Well either you're talking nonsense, and you know it.
If he is talking nonsense what makes you think he knows it? In recent weeks many of your contributions to this forum haven't made sense, but do you know it? It would seem not because your replies to other members posts, are based on your slant on what the poster is asking or implying and your interpretations are often weird to say the least.
you're content to enter into a discussion with someone who makes no sense.
Now that you have admitted it, perhaps you might read and re-read your replies before posting.
Not a particular clever piece of editing there.
Why not quote the original, not your edited version?
It's obvious init. It fails to give you an imaginary criticism.
I'll post the original to allow any audience, (if there's any left. :rolleyes:) to arrive at their own conclusion.
Carry on bitching. :rolleyes:

I'm off shortly for a large sporting event in France. It means I'm probably incommunicado for a week or so.
So please carry on bitching without me. You might manage to retrieve a bit of credibility. :LOL:

Like I said earlier, you insult me, and I consider you don't have the monopoly on insults, even though you think do. So I respond.
Get it?
Are you going to go on, around in circles ad infinitum? :rolleyes:

Like I said earlier, you insult me, and I consider you don't have the monopoly on insults, even though you think do. So I respond.
Get it?
Are you going to go on, around in circles ad infinitum? :rolleyes:
ANOTHER leap to a conclusion - did I say I had a monopoly? Did I? Where Himmy, please back up your statement with PROOF.

I'm off shortly for a large sporting event in France. It means I'm probably incommunicado for a week or so.
HORAY! Back to normal banter with normal folk then. A breath of fresh air :)
No worries. I'll be back in about a weeks time, maybe a fortnights time.
In the meantime, perhaps your debating skills will have caught up with your insulting skills.:LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back