When considering in or out:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I'm off shortly for a large sporting event in France.
And I'm off to Paris next week for a break and elsewhere in France the week after for a working holiday.

So please carry on bitching without me. You might manage to retrieve a bit of credibility. :LOL:

You're clutching at straws here Himaginn! The 'bitching' and 'credibility' replies have worn thin but I empathise, how else can you reply? You remind me of an acquaintance who once thought not only that his voice was good enough to enter Britain's Got Talent, but that he would win the competition. He got four 'No' buzzes in 30 seconds. In much the same way, I see you as someone who is under the impression that he is continually spouting words of wisdom, when in fact it is very often complete nonsense. You know that that is so, but as your only means of defence, post away willy nilly.

Seriously, guys.

I didn't post this!!!

They're appearing all over!

Sponsored Links
I'm off shortly for a large sporting event in France. It means I'm probably incommunicado for a week or so.
So please carry on bitching without me. You might manage to retrieve a bit of credibility. :LOL:

I think that I've heard of that event. Is it the one where you see how many times you can cross the English Channel in an inflatable boat under the cover of darkness? Take care, the water can be quite chilly

And I'm off to Paris next week for a break and elsewhere in France the week after for a working holiday.
How's your fantasy life working out?
I hope your memory is improving otherwise your imaginary exploits will trip you up.

My fee is £40.00 an hour or, as it is in this case, part of an hour.

Arriving in the capital this morning, ............ after the 90 minute session, .........
there is an extra £60
So £60 for a 90 minute session, allow 30 minutes travelling time. That'll be £30 per hour.
You had at least two such sessions that morning.
So leaving, say Newcastle at 0600, arriving in London, say 0900 (it's about a 3 hour trip), first lesson finishes at about 1100, second lesson finishes at about 1300. Arriving back in, say Newcastle, at about 1600. (You posted your comment at about 1630.) You could, of course, have posted your comment on the train. That's possible. Let's hope you weren't sat next to a fat smelly fellow poster. You could have chatted about the validity of your comments.

For a 10 hour day, and a train fare of about £60, you earned about £120. That works out at about £6 per hour. Now where's that comment about financial management?
What is the name of this charity that you run?

Are you so desperate for credibility that you create fantasy exploits?

Anyway must dash. I have a quick trip to a tropical island to check on the new palace I'm having built. Then I'm off to fuel up my helicopter for my trip to France.
I was going to take my private jet but I'm worried about the fuel situation in France. :rolleyes:
Oh yes, don't forget your jerry cans for your working 'oliday.

Or you're content to enter into a discussion with someone who makes no sense.
Although this quote was addressed to blightyman, can I just say that if it was addressed to me, I would reply:

"Not any more I'm not!". And I mean it. Himaggin, you are absolutely bonkers".

Last edited by a moderator:
So leaving, say Newcastle at 0600...For a 10 hour day, and a train fare of about £60, you earned about £120. That works out at about £6 per hour. Now where's that comment about financial management?
Fair do's, that was nicely executed!
1431985370362.jpg

That Himmi....bullying OAP's on the net....he's such a lad. :sick:

A man who used to be Australian PM, but no longer is. Rather like Tony Blair in that respect.

Interesting that he says

"Abbott said each country’s product and service standards should be recognised in the other.

“If a car is fit to be sold in Britain, it’s fit to be sold in Australia. If a doctor is fit to practise in Australia, he or she is fit to practise in the UK.”"

Do you approve of shared standards and qualifications, then?

And he says

"Abbott said Australians should also be free to live in the UK and vice-versa."

Do you share his belief in freedom of movement?

approve of shared standards & quals' Depends on which countries u are on about

Australian standards would be pretty close to the UK's (I would have thought ?)

they might, or they might not. If they don't, there would need to be some way of harmonising them. I wonder how that might be done.

So do you approve of different countries sharing standards and qualifications?

And of freedom of movement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back