When considering in or out:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there we have it.

By his own admission, transam gee-whiz wants people to die so that he can feel better.

Even by the standards of GD scum-suckers that's got to be a new low.

interesting point that

wants people to die so that he can feel better.

This type of thing go'son in China u know ,sort of any way ? peoples deaths make others feel better. How so I hear u cry ??? Then I shall tell you

Afaik china is one of the top execution countries in the world. criminals found guilty of X Y or Z are taken to a place and
get a bullet in the back of the head.

Rumour has it that there organs are then used for transplant operations. ??? hmmm so people die in order to make others feel better

:) Not that I am suggesting that this sort of practice should go on in the UK :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Sponsored Links
interesting point that

This type of thing go'son in China u know ,sort of any way ? peoples deaths make others feel better. How so I hear u cry ??? Then I shall tell you

Afaik china is one of the top execution countries in the world. criminals found guilty of X Y or Z are taken to a place and

Rumour has it that there organs are then used for transplant operations. ??? hmmm so people die in order to make others feel better

:) Not that I am suggesting that this sort of practice should go on in the UK :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
How can anyone take such a dickhead seriously when he demonstrates his lack of education and ignorance by so many spelling and grammar mistakes. Rumour has it that arse end is on the waiting list for a brain transplant.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Problem is they cannot find one small enough so far. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

interesting point that

Well I would rather not have BAS's JD's or Himaginn's organs if that is ok with you... They seem to be rotting from the inside out already

How can anyone take such a dickhead seriously when he demonstrates his lack of education and ignorance by so many spelling and grammar mistakes. Rumour has it that arse end is on the waiting list for a brain transplant.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Problem is they cannot find one small enough so far. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Obviously, yours is large, judging by the amount of s**t you come out with.

Sponsored Links
Well I would rather not have BAS's JD's or Himaginn's organs if that is ok with you.

On the basis that people who have have received transplants, then take on some of the personality traits of the doner, this would open up a whole new debate on what a person truly is. I shall not be an organ doner, nor take any when my body starts to break down.

Nobody is born a racist - they have to be taught to be one.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4406190/Is-baby-racist-Study-bias-start-6-months.html
185412edb0aba3b9a126ee0bf02970dd_hey-hey-hey-this-is-library-videos-speechless-stick-figure-meme_236-350.jpeg

Strawman

That's actually the case - Not all muslims are like that, so what is it you're saying?
No, not all Muslims are terrorists.
Not all leavers are racist.

It's obvious innit that Gerry was being sarcastic.

It's JD's strawman. I'm just here to mock his hypocrisy.
You'll have to help me here. JD was highlighting another hate crime (which has been on the rise since Brexit). How does that equate to saying all/most of any group is a racist or terrorist or some other derogatory thing?

Edit:
I should add that last year, JD posted:
https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/prior-to-brexit.466991/page-4#post-3735398

"There is nothing to stop an immigrant being a racist, or from hating people of a nationality, religion or culture different to his own. "
So given that he is aware of that racism occurs in more than just one group, again, I fail to see the point you are making. Maybe you can point to a better example of where he's shown such hypocrisy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back