When considering in or out:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, to fair to JD, he doesn't really accuse all leavers of being racists (there are others that do that) but he does automatically blame Brexit for the rise in hate crimes, and pretty much everything else.
I've also noticed he's quick to point out that all these terrorist attacks in Europe this past few years, has nothing to do with the "religion of peace"... Blaming it all on a few mis-guided individuals. Whilst failing to notice the common denominator,,, the "Religion of Peace" ;);)

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: well they do seem to use the religion of peace as an excuse to justify there violence :idea:

Sponsored Links
It's true!..... I did

Come on fess up, are you the God of Light, or of the Dark, or even of the underworld.

And as to Farage, looking at the reports of all the girlfriends and mistresses he's got, I had the feeling that he had got what he wanted.

Come on fess up, are you the God of Light, or of the Dark, or even of the underworld.

And as to Farage, looking at the reports of all the girlfriends and mistresses he's got, I had the feeling that he had got what he wanted.
I am the god of all that is good (And warm)....I'm the heating god too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back