When Does Lockdown End?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would quite rightly have the píss taken.
Because he was crossdressing?
And if the employer was within their rights to insist he wears a shirt and tie, then crossdressing is not covered by the Equalities Act (neither the 2009, nor the 2011 Act :whistle: )

Sponsored Links
Yes. Have you seen Grayson Perry on Have I Got News For You?

And if the employer was within their rights to insist he wears a shirt and tie, then crossdressing is not covered by the Equalities Act (neither the 2009, nor the 2011 Act :whistle: )
I don't know.

Didn't a firm get into trouble for wanting women to wear high heels?

Sponsored Links
Do you judge people by their relatives' misdemeanours?
Is it reasonable that you could be judged by your relatives' misdemeanours?
What goes around come around.

yep it does Himmagin :LOL:

best you don’t mention your relatives :mrgreen:

Last edited:
An employer's dress code must not be discriminatory in respect of the protected characteristics in the equality act 2010 for age, disability, gender reassignment, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. An employer cannot determine a dress code based on sex that does not allow gender identity to be self determined.

i.e. blokes can wear girls uniform etc

An employer's dress code must not be discriminatory in respect of the protected characteristics in the equality act 2010 for age, disability, gender reassignment, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. An employer cannot determine a dress code based on sex that does not allow gender identity to be self determined.
Yes, we know that. But crossdressing is not covered in the Equalities Act.

i.e. blokes can wear girls uniform etc
Erm, not quite correct. If the uniform is kind of unisex, then there's no problem. But if the dress code is for males to wear a shirt and tie, they cannot decide to wear a dress or skirt and blouse, no matter how smart they look.

I have asked you twice now, which section of any equalities Act covered crossdressing. You have ignored my request both times:
When did the legislation extend to cover crossdressing?
Do you know which section/Act of any legislation that refers specifically to crossdressing, or incorporates crossdressing into the transgender definition?

I'll ask a third time: Which bit of any Equalities Act covers crossdressing/transvestites.

Otherwise I will assume that my original response to ReganAndCarter is relevant to you also:
You are confusing transgender/transsexual with transvestite. There's a difference.
According to my research, my original comment was absolutely correct, and still is:
upload_2021-2-25_9-9-59.png

upload_2021-2-25_9-8-57.png

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/02/...ouble-at-work-for-being-a-male-cross-dresser/

I would consider that an apology ought to be forthcoming from you for your aggressive, undignified and unjustified entry into this discussion, not to mention, that you are wrong:
'tis complete boll*x today. Note the date of the article: 2007
transvestite is a sub-category of transgender with regard to protected characteristics found in for example the Equalities Act 2010

Absolutely not correct
Under the Equality Act you are protected from discrimination:

Last edited:
yep it does Himmagin :LOL:

best you don’t mention your relatives :mrgreen:
I haven't, you have.
You've taken delight in telling us about your uncles in the SS, another as a camp guard who was so incompetent and inebriated that he fell out of a guard tower. You've also told us about your grandparent who was high up in the gestapo and a torturer for the gestapo. Pliers were his preferred implement of torture, you said.
You've taken delight in relating your family history, and judging by the numerous emojis accompanying your stories, you find it highly amusing.
Do you think any victims of your forbears' cruelty, whether victims themselves, or surviving relatives of those killed by your relatives, find your stories, or your pride in your forebears' behaviour, amusing ?

So just as you think Corbyn should be judged on his sibling's conduct, do you think you should be judged on your relatives conduct and imprisonment.

Try it Robbo ..Wear your stockings suspenders wig and heels when you walk out for your croissant today.
Durhamplumber with his typical non-contributory comments. :rolleyes:

Just for once in your life try to participate in a discussion instead of trying desperately to disrupt it.

with his typical non-contributory comments. :rolleyes:
You decide the content then?I thought you more a democratic? Everybody has a value and contribution to make Razzler???You cannot help yourself with your pompous train of thought.

Just in case Durhamplumber's verbose nonsense fills the pages with his non-contributory crap. I'll repeat my comments:
But crossdressing is not covered in the Equalities Act.
Until motorbiking can show me where crossdressing is covered in any Equalities Act, I'll maintain that my comment was and is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back