When it is not your money...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If ever you wondered about Labour and revenue wasting ....
£1bn spent on crime schemes, but no one can tell the difference

....'In the early days of the programme, when we were very much learning, we did think it was right to let a thousand flowers bloom and see what the results would be.'.....
And that is how they seem to approach everything .... amateurishly and extravagantly throwing a wall of money at a problem, stand back and hope for the best !! LINK

:cry: :eek:

Sponsored Links
pipme said:

....'In the early days of the programme, when we were very much learning, we did think it was right to let a thousand flowers bloom and see what the results would be.'.....
And that is how they seem to approach everything .... amateurishly and extravagantly throwing a wall of money at a problem, stand back and hope for the best !! LINK

But it is up to the receivers to get their act together with the funds not for the government to keep interfering as said before the government is here to rule not run businesses or authorities, they have people in these organisations to do that, so the blame should be levelled at them not the government who have done their bit.

kendor said:
pipme said:

But it is up to the receivers to get their act together with the funds not for the government to keep interfering as said before the government is here to rule not run businesses or authorities, they have people in these organisations to do that, so the blame should be levelled at them not the government who have done their bit.

You're not Tony Bliar, are you :?:

I was wondering that :!: I think kendor is a member of the Labour party supporter. Nothing wrong with that but surely you can find something bad about Labour, come on Kendor make my day :LOL:

Sponsored Links
masona said:
I was wondering that :!: I think kendor is a member of the Labour party supporter. Nothing wrong with that but surely you can find something bad about Labour, come on Kendor make my day :LOL:
going to war in the first place, but once decided it had to be carried through. after reading so many anti blair posts on here and some were saying things without backing that i felt complied to redress the balance as no one seems to pick up on the good points only the bad.
That's not to say any government isn't fallible but seeing just the negatives leads to one becoming depressed and bitter and twisted which can warp the way you percieve the governments actions.
Remember it's not an easy job running the country and it's impossible to keep everyone happy with your desicions, it's up to the public to accept changes when they are necessary for the future stability and growth of the economy and not to look at how it affects them short term.

kendor said:
going to war in the first place, but once decided it had to be carried through.

it's up to the public to accept changes when they are necessary for the future stability and growth of the economy and not to look at how it affects them short term.

So, just how does waging war on Iraq help the future stability and growth of the United Kingdom economy :?:

ferdinanddebargos said:
So, just how does waging war on Iraq help the future stability and growth of the United Kingdom economy :?:
so just how does the taking out of context parts of my comment link to the war in iraq? It's you making that link, ;)

kendor said:
after reading so many anti blair posts on here
If Blair stop lying then there wouldn't be any anti Blair :!: As you says Blair biggest mistakes was the war & people will not forget this, Blair should've stand against the bully Bush but he didn't. The Iraq is more messy than ever today & has run out of idea.
If we didn't went to war Blair would have dealt with more time on the home front specially the money wasted as Iraq was not danger to the UK.

Sorry going off topic here.

masona said:
kendor said:
after reading so many anti blair posts on here
If Blair stop lying then there wouldn't be any anti Blair :!: As you says Blair biggest mistakes was the war & people will not forget this, Blair should've stand against the bully Bush but he didn't. The Iraq is more messy than ever today & has run out of idea.
If we didn't went to war Blair would have dealt with more time on the home front specially the money wasted as Iraq was not danger to the UK.

Sorry going off topic here.
Assumptions again, he hasn't been found guilty of any misdemenor otherwise he would be out by now.

Si comrades, all hail to El Presidente Blair! Now, back to work, you peegs!

Ineffective and inefficient policy and spending are not crimes in themselves, I am not aware that Blair has committed any crimes (although his wife has done things that are somewhat naughty). However, he isn't putting the finite resources of this country to their best use.

He could certainly be doing worse, but he could be doing a LOT better. He seems far more concerned with the political agenda of the few than the needs of the many.

AdamW said:
Si comrades, all hail to El Presidente Blair! Now, back to work, you peegs!

Ineffective and inefficient policy and spending are not crimes in themselves, I am not aware that Blair has committed any crimes (although his wife has done things that are somewhat naughty). However, he isn't putting the finite resources of this country to their best use.

He could certainly be doing worse, but he could be doing a LOT better. He seems far more concerned with the political agenda of the few than the needs of the many.
you may be being influenced in that comment about what gets picked on by the media, certainly if looked that way then it would seem a cushy job.
One MP i've spoken with works extremely long hours on many tasks, I definitely don't envy her.

Blairs mistakes eh? Look at it like this. The guy reckoned he could maybe get 3 terms. he got 3 terms. he reckoned he could go off and have a dust up and no one could stop him. No one did. What mistake?

Sponsored Links
Back