When's the march?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
...in support of the police officer killed this morning in the line of duty? I imagine all those serial protesters/rioters/looters are just waiting for confirmation that it was a white suspect who killed a black officer? Any other permutation and I suppose there’ll be no interest from rentamob. :whistle:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
There will of course however be multiple expressions of condolences all over the media, especially from politicians who couldn't give a monkeys about the numerous opposite outcomes...

Personally I think it equally tragic when a police officer is killed by a criminal or an innocent civilian is killed by the police...

Thus your post is quite frankly purely provocative (!)

No doubt someone is explaining how and why they didn't find the gun when they searched him before bringing him in.

...in support of the police officer killed this morning in the line of duty? I imagine all those serial protesters/rioters/looters are just waiting for confirmation that it was a white suspect who killed a black officer? Any other permutation and I suppose there’ll be no interest from rentamob. :whistle:
With respect, the fact you even ask that means you don't understand the BLM.

Sponsored Links
Where are the protesters in London when a person of colour gets killed by a person of colour?
Does that mean it doesn't matter in that scenario?

Where are the protesters in London when a person of colour gets killed by a person of colour?
Does that mean it doesn't matter in that scenario?
This policeman's death has yet to be linked to any race issue.

I was just pointing out that it seems BLM are very selective when black lives do actually matter.

BLM doesn’t seem to matter if you live in a different postcode

Sponsored Links
Back