Where can I get a balanced flue for my Yeomen fire/stove??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been given a Yeomen Dart balanced flue fire/stove & need a flue for it. Ive been told Yeomen went into liquidation a couple of years ago with the company goodwill being assumed by Stovax. I've been in touch with them but they say they can't help me.
Does anyone have an idea where I can get a flue for it? Are there old stocks of Yeomen flues stored somewhere or does someone happen to have one in their shed? I'm quite happy to pay for it & it would be a shame to scrap the fire.

Any suggestions would be welcome !!

Sponsored Links
If Stovax can't help you're knackered I'm afraid, I would doubt very much if anybody just happens to have some flue kicking around for an obsolete stove that was only ever made in very limited quantities. Do you have the manufacturers installation instructions for the fire? If not it can't be installed anyway

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back