Where do I stand???

Sponsored Links
A lifetime guarantee doesn't mean it's guaranteed for you life you know.
Life in this context means the length of time of existence of the model and it's replacement parts. As for "fair usage", which seems a reasonable point, the question is where is the working definition of the length of time that this refers to? If DeWalt hasn't got this stated anywhere, then it hasn't got a leg to stand on and has to honour the 12 month warranty.

Sponsored Links
So if I get a draper or some other budget drill and wear it out in a few hours I can keep taking it back and getting new ones even though it is only made for light use?

You are all wrong (as usual). Joe-90 kicks ass.

So if I get a draper or some other budget drill and wear it out in a few hours I can keep taking it back and getting new ones even though it is only made for light use?

I thought that was the sort of tool you'd be used to Joe. ;) ;)

You are all wrong (as usual). Joe-90 kicks ass.

In your own mind (as usual) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why does it have to? He wore it out. Get over it.

Because it has to! It broke well before it was expected to, its under warranty. Get over it! (He won't)

It hasn't broken due to a manufacturing defect. He's simply worn it out. Get over it.

It hasn't broken due to a manufacturing defect. He's simply worn it out. Get over it.
Nope. That's the manufacturer's problem since they haven't stated their limitation of usage within the warranty period.

The only ass you have kicked is your own, as per norm. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back