Where has it gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a confused torrent of words.

I don't see a reply to my question there.

Sponsored Links
John D

If anyone knows hate then it has to be you

Over here "Sieg - Heil" is associated more with racial hatred than with tolerance and moderation. << YOU shoulld know HUH?

I can picture you buring crosses

John point of information for you

Some Jews speak HEBREW some speak Italian one or two of thyem even speak English A lot spoke German and Italian.

Now some folks other other Religions also speak various languages.
In other words John D your a PUTZ

No... you still aren't clear.

Do you have a point in mind that you are unable to express, or is your mind as confused as your fingers?

For your clarification:

"Sieg" - "Heil" was a Nazi cry.
Nazism was a form of fascism.
Outgroups that were persecuted by the Nazis included the groups I mentioned.

I think it is weird that you used "Zeig Heil" as a criticism of a person who removed your derogatory posts about a religious group, that spilled over into a racial group.

Although the Red Army defeated the Germans during the Nazi era, I see no reason for you to compare the moderator to communist Russia

No... you still aren't clear.

Do you have a point in mind that you are unable to express, or is your mind as confused as your fingers?

For your clarification:

"Sieg" - "Heil" was a Nazi cry.
Nazism was a form of fascism.
Outgroups that were persecuted by the Nazis included the groups I mentioned.

I think it is weird that you used "Zeig Heil" as a criticism of a person who removed your derogatory posts about a religious group, that spilled over into a racial group.

Zeig Heil in My area means John is a darn fool as ZEIG is not a Nazi term SIEG is Like I said if anyone knows how to be a raciest your the one I would turn to

Sponsored Links
Nope. I can't understand what you're trying to say.

You introduced the "ZEIG" spelling, I don't know what you mean. It's not a word I know but I had assumed you made a simple spelling mistake.

"Sieg" is a German word. "Sieg" - "Heil" was a Nazi cry. Do you have any idea what you're on about?

It's Saturday night, have you been at the bottle?

JohnD";p="950070 said:
Nope. I can't understand what you're trying to say.

You introduced the "ZEIG" spelling, I don't know what you mean. It's not a word I know but I had assumed you made a simple spelling mistake.

"Sieg" is a German word. "Sieg" - "Heil" was a Nazi cry. Do you have any idea what you're on about?

OH YES the old bottle of RUM tally ho across the pond did the lady ARRIVE during relations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back