Where to But Hardwood flooring offcuts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello - could someone help. I live in Leeds West Yorkshire. I have just layed a oak rustic Xylo hardwood floor.

I am short of a 2 metre length of 18x120 mm plank. At £90.00 a box I really don't want to spend that much for just a short length. Any one any ideas as to where I could get one from. I have tried contacting Xylo direct but have not had a response. Tried the big flooring firms in Leeds but they say they do not keep offcuts.

Thanks for any help

Martin

Sponsored Links
may come back to bite you being so frugal :rolleyes:

you are always better to have 3 or 4 spare lengths incase off dammage

If we had the range and some spares we would be more than happy to send it to you - total price including delivery... £ 90.00

Big-all is right, get a proper box from the same supplier you bought the rest from, the more chance you have it is from the same batch.

Thanks for the replies - appreciated.

It is the very last length of which only 5cm width will be showing next to the skirting board.

I pushed the boat out a lot further than I really wanted to afford the wood flooring.

I started tours of the wood flooring outlets today trying to get something like. I can't afford the £90 for a new box - even though having some wood spare would be good.

Thanks again

Martin

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back