Where to buy cornice in London/Essex?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been looking around for materials to finish off an Ikea wardrobe and make it look more "fitted" - I have a 50mm gap between the top of the wardrobes and the ceiling which I need to fill.

I've visited Lawsons, Jewsons, B&Q, Travis Perkins, Wickes, B&Q, Homebase, a local timber merchant, to name a few - no one appears to stock any sort of semi-decorative (i.e. not "boring"), preferably gloss white, strips of wood/plaster.

Can anyone recommend anywhere I can visit to view this sort of stuff before I buy, somewhere within driving distance of East London/Essex, perhaps Kent?

Sponsored Links
To look fitted infill with MDF painted to match walls.
If you stick a decorative trim on top it will look out of place especially on IKEA furniture which normally has clean line .

Length of softwood or MDF with some beading tacked to it perhaps? Any wood yard.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back