Where To Find A Short Length Of Skirting Board?

RDD

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for just over a metre length of chamfered MDF skirting board 9.5cm in height.

Unfortunately the yard I go to wanted me to buy a huge length which I have no use for, also they didn't have the size I require only one that's too low or one that's too high.

Does anyone know where I could get a short length from please?

Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
if this is a serious request i apologise :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: but i couldnt stop laughing ;)

a wood yard will sell any length you like but may charge for scrap you leave behind :D

Only other day I got a 2M length of 7" Taurus/lamb tongue for a massive £3.89

Sponsored Links
if this is a serious request i apologise :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: but i couldnt stop laughing ;)

a wood yard will sell any length you like but may charge for scrap you leave behind :D

It is indeed, must say I didn't ask the price of the length so probably assumed it would cost a lot more than I was expecting, I also don't like paying for things I don't need, I'd love to have money to burn but sadly I don't like many others!

The board in the link definitely seems right thank you, though I'm sure the stuff I have is thicker, nearer 22mm rather than 18mm but that doesn't seem to exist, I'll measure it again tonight...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back