Which Boiler shall I buy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I need to replace my conventional boiler its an Ideal classic and what a great unit it was. I have 15 radiators in the house and three people. Can I ask for sensible suggestions for a good reliable replacement boiler you could recommend.
Thanks Tully.

Sponsored Links
Everyone will tell you something different.

I had a Vaillant fitted recently very pleased with it. Out of the 5 quotes I had 3 recommended the Vaillant, 1 a worster bocsh (because he was accredited to them) and the last an ideal.

We have a vaillant, presumably fitted by the last people because it was cheap, but being honest it heats the radiators and you get an excellent shower out of it.
Ecotec pro 24.
Boilers are like cars, mechanics all have their favourites but at the end of the day you know you can choice a ford or a jaguar, pay the price and get something that works for 10 years.
I'm guessing our vaillant is the Audi of the boiler world.

Sponsored Links
What's wrong with the Classic? They're pretty fixable.

An Intergas HRE OV with 7 year warranty and a heat exchanger design that's seen 20 years service without a single failure will do you nicely

surprised your classic needs replaced , very reliable and durable boilers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back