Which Boiler??

WB now have the option of weather compensation.

It is not in the price and integrated within the boiler as with the Broag, which is a far more advanced boiler.

As you are not an engineer (people who rip up floor boards are not engineers) they will not be sending you anything .

Sponsored Links
BB did you know that no parts are inter changeable on any of their domestic boiler range. :cry:
Makes it difficult for independant service engineer to provide 1st visit fix.

Sponsored Links
BB did you know that no parts are inter changeable on any of their domestic boiler range.

If you are talking about the Broag Remeha Avanta Plus range i think you'll find most parts are interchangeable.

Wrong answer. Funny enough they don't tell you in their brochure all boilers use same parts except certain parameters on the 39c.

Then again how would you know that, especially as your not qualified to install or work on ANY gas appliance.

Keep taking the pills!

Next time I meet up with their area rep I will make sure they know that your pathetic and embarrassing cut/paste syndrome is making Broag look a poor choice of boilers.

I'm nothing to do with BB so please keep your insults to yourself, when i went on the Broag course i was led to believe that most of their range of domestic boilers use the same parts, indeed the hospital kit which they supplied to us (is very good ) is designed to allow us to fix their boiler range on the first visit which we then phone through the part number for a replacement part to put back in the kit by return of post, so far we haven't had to use this service.

BB did you know that no parts are inter changeable on any of their domestic boiler range.

If you are talking about the Broag Remeha Avanta Plus range i think you'll find most parts are interchangeable.

Yep. It uses a range of quality industry standard parts: Honeywell hydrobloc, Dungs gas valve, Grundfos pump, Giannoni heat exchanger, etc.

:oops: Sorry waterworks, BB also used other name "waterways" ( slight mix up with names)

As for boiler parts being inter changeable, that was aimed at BB, who would not have a clue as to what part fits what.

Unfortunately you dived in before BB could come up with his stupid and un professional reply.

I ment no insult toward you waterworks, sorry :oops:

Unfortunately you dived in before BB could come up with his stupid and un professional reply.

Do you mean the Broag does not use a range of quality industry standard parts: Honeywell hydrobloc, Dungs gas valve, Grundfos pump, Giannoni heat exchanger, etc?

Have you contacted them about this?

Hi gremlin16 thanks for your reply to me, i've only installed the 28c model but although i would change a couple of things to this model

ie the position of the condense outlet and the length of purpose bent pipes they supply which are too short for clip spacing (Broag say this is due to them being designed for munson rings rather than plastic clips), also the pipe from PRV is too short.

Other than this i think they are a well designed medium priced boiler with a brilliant after sales service, on the one ocassion we had to replace a syphon which was posted to us and arrived the next day.

And well worth fitting.

length of purpose bent pipes they supply

They can supply longer pipes, but not sure if they only come with spacer frame.
Have you had the recom interface and the softwear?
Brilliant for setting parameters and changing to LPG
(except on the 39c, where parts also need changing) ;)

Yes but must admit haven't used it, as i've found it just as easy to set with buttons.
I don't have the need for LPG in my situation but that is another good point with this range of boilers no parts to change except for one boiler in the range all done in software.

I don't have the need for LPG in my situation but that is another good point with this range of boilers no parts to change except for one boiler in the range all done in software.

just the same as most premix steamers nowadays.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back