Which Boiler??

Thanks for all your opinions wise heating fellas, (or ladies), i have a gained some much needed information from your responses.

Now when the boiler inserting bloke attempts to blind me with brand names in the future i have a small understanding of what hes going on about.

I think we may try the Remeha-broag 35 boiler or the vaillant ecoTec 831.

Thanks .

Sponsored Links
the remeha and the vaillant are both good boilers, they should serve you well providing they are fitted correctly to a clean system. You should also consider a magnaclean or a spirovent dirt seperator on the return pipe too which should help.

If anyone quotes you for an "Ideal" send em packing!

I would agree with DM.

You won't go wrong with either of those. You pays yer money and takes your choice.

Personally I would be happier recommending the Vaillant, but the 35c will deliver slightly more HW if installed correctly.

Sponsored Links
Vaillant, WB, Broag ect ect.

Not a patch on these boilers, the Kiturami 30h is the way to go.

They look good. A High-Tech Seismic Sensor Stops the boiler in the event of earthquake. Also it does the same if there is a gas leak inside the boiler to.

Clever people those Koreans.

gremlin16 wrote:
Vaillant, WB, Broag ect ect.

Not a patch on these boilers, the Kiturami 30h is the way to go.

They look good. A High-Tech Seismic Sensor Stops the boiler in the event of earthquake. Also it does the same if there is a gas leak inside the boiler to.

Clever people those Koreans.

Kept you busy for awhile googling for info on Jap cr*p. :cool:
Just goes to show how pathetic you really are.

Bet you sent for the brochures. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kept you busy for awhile googling for info on Jap cr*p.
Just goes to show how pathetic you really are.

I there is something out there I want to know. They are Korean, and only export to Russia and China. Crap? How do you know? I hope the bathroom changing goes well.

You are so boring as well as incompetent. Can't your aged pea brain think up anything else waterways?

You just keep on making your self a laughing stock more and more :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

We all know and keep an eye on you and your split personalities, posting and answering yourself.

They are the only posts that show a resemblence of agreement with what you post :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

FYI we have just purchased a WBosch 37cdi plus flue kit for £960 from the local builders merchant.

Thanks for all of your opinions.

FYI we have just purchased a WBosch 37cdi plus flue kit for £960 from the local builders merchant.

Good choice but get it fitted by a WB approved installer to get the 5yr warranty. A spirovent dirt seperator or a magnaclean would be a wise addition fitted on the ch return pipe.

I hate to rain on the parade, but there are better than that around. It has a poor control system with the whole range 5 years out of date. The Broag is a far better boiler and better buy - the weather compensation will make a big difference in economy and comfort and boiler longevity.

WB now have the option of weather compensation. Although you wouldn't know that, because they only send details to real life engineers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back