Which came first...

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

• Chicken

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Egg

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
There's no argument really. Once the two sets of chromosomes joined forces to make the egg it was always going to be a chicken. It was a mutation in some other bird's chromosomes that made the egg.

same as which came first...seed or tree...

if a tree falls in the woods, does it make a sound?

if everyone had the same idea...at the same time...and it was a bad idea, at the time...would everyone know it?....which if you think about it...is a bad idea, being that everyone is not on the same time.

if someone is trying to wind another someone up....and someone else knew this...should that someone say something to this other someone or to the someone who was winding?

if someone has a valid reason behind his/her opinion...but another someone had the same...why is it that these two someones could have perfectly valid reasonings behind his/her opinions and they not be the same? ;)

Sponsored Links
What brit sense of humour? :confused:
Now Now we'll have less of that thank you! :)

You are welcome ;)

Kev has taught me a thing or two when it comes to a sense of humour...apparently I did not have one before he came along. Now....I spend more time digging holes to fall into....it takes me mind off of what a boring person I was before I met him. :LOL:

It is obvious the egg and chicks came at the same time,
ever had a double yoke egg for breakfast ?
Also they came from outer space and the mothership sent out small egg shaped pods to collect earth samples to study a long time ago
and doo or dou dou forgot this last egg so next time you plonk yea toast in yea yoke in a morning just think of the long travels its had to get to yea kitcken table.

And this is not a yoke.

Sponsored Links
Back