Which camp are you in?

I'm trying to find out how you decide what you believe and don't believe. There is no rhyme or reason - just fad and whim.

Sponsored Links
I'm trying to find out how you decide what you believe and don't believe. There is no rhyme or reason - just fad and whim.
I'm like you - I pick a side and go with it regardless of whether it actually holds water or not. ;)

Well I keep asking you but HOW do you decide which science to believe? 95% of scientists say that climate change is man made

Wrong again Joe. FFS you can't even read the papers correctly.
The claim is that scientists are 95% certain that climate change is man made, not 95% of scientists.
Anyway, you'll be happy to know that most religious leaders also believe the scientists, except they think this is an act of god. We should now pray like F to this imaginary being to placate him/her into showing their divine benevolence. BTW have you been to church today? (or was that yesterday) ;) ;)

That's what I thought you believed. Brainless, thoughtless opinion based on fad. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Well I keep asking you but HOW do you decide which science to believe? 95% of scientists say that climate change is man made

The claim is that scientists are 95% certain that climate change is man made, not 95% of scientists.
Anyway, you'll be happy to know that most religious leaders also believe the scientists, except they think this is an act of god. We should now pray like F to this imaginary being to placate him/her into showing their divine benevolence. BTW have you been to church today? (or was that yesterday) ;) ;)

Why do you disbelieve in climate change? (no-one disputes it's changing but you).

Yeah sorry. It's 97%. climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus

Why do you disbelieve in climate change? (no-one disputes it's changing but you).
Even by your own stats, 5% allegedly do. So that's not exactly "no-one" :rolleyes:

Even assuming climate change (which will always happen, even on a microscopical scale as demonstrated bu the topological "Hairy Ball Theorem"), it's whether mankind has played any significant part in it that's in dispute.

Joe, I'll type s l o w l y so you might just u n d e r s t a n d.
It's not 95% of scientists who b e l i e v e..... It's scientists who are 95% c e r t a i n.

Even by your own stats, 5% allegedly do. So that's not exactly "no-one" :rolleyes:

Even assuming climate change (which will always happen, even on a microscopical scale as demonstrated bu the topological "Hairy Ball Theorem"), it's whether mankind has played any significant part in it that's in dispute.

Everyone agrees that the climate is changing - it's just that 5% can't agree on WHY.

Joe 97% of how many scientists worldwide? 100 , 200 , a thousand ? Christ this is getting like an episode of Brucies Play yer Cards Right... "We asked a hundred scientists if they thought climate change was man made.... How many of them said Yes , it is man made"
"Come on dollies do your dealing, because this thread our Joe's been stealing." :LOL: :LOL:

PS if you read the article, it's 97% of climate scientists (who probably want the next grants coming in.) ;) ;)

Joe 97% of how many scientists worldwide? 100 , 200 , a thousand ? Christ this is getting like an episode of Brucies Play yer Cards Right... "We asked a hundred scientists if they thought climate change was man made.... How many of them said Yes , it is man made"
"Come on dollies do your dealing, because this thread our Joe's been stealing." :LOL: :LOL:

I gave you the NASA link. It IS rocket science mate. Why do you believe they are all wrong? :confused:

Ninety-seven percent of climate scientists agree that climate-warming trends over the past century are very likely due to human activities,and most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position.

Ninety seven per cent of weather forecasters think it very likely to rain tomorrow - may not though.

Sponsored Links
Back