which is the best combi boilers

dont get a 937. You probably dont need a store combi, its overkill and your just buying a whole bunch of extra parts to go wrong.
you'll get a load of different opinions on whats the best boiler. Better to ask what to avoid so you dont get lumbered with a lemon. Have a chat with the installer see what he advises.
For what its worth I'd recommend an ATAG A325ecx, will fill your bath quite adequately and more efficient then any other combi boiler on the market.

Sponsored Links
ok will ask around a lot first, by the way yesterday some asked about water flow i left a result never got an answer back is the flow rate ok can some one tell me

andy

Ok
Should have asked you to take a reading with no other taps open. :oops:

What you have there, with another tap open is around 8.5 lpm, which is all your current boiler will do anyway.

So this is your worst case scenario for hot water flow, if someone opens another tap, flushes the loo, or puts washing m/c on etc. Maybe not aproblem most of the time, but it is normally when you are in the shower when it happens :evil:

Try the other measurement, I would expect you to get around 13 lpm.

If that is the case, then a 30kw boiler should fulfill your needs adequately.

Graham

Sponsored Links
hi there i just done a 10ltr bucket in 00:50:2 seconds
That's 12 litres/min, which is just about OK for a shower, provided nothing else is running at the same time.

A 30kW boiler will be fine as linkyplumb suggested.

Hello,

We have installed around 200 logics and to be honest they are a really good boiler. Very well built.

I actually installed one in my own house about four months ago.

You would pay around £630 for the 30kw logic plus boiler, 50 for flue and £55 for a wireless programmer (plus vat)

Some folk slate ideal but I can only comment on what I see.

We also fit a lot of Worcester boilers and you can't bet hem for service. We had a call out last week for a seized oil pump and it turned out to be water in the tank, not a warranty claim but Worcester replaced it free of charge. Can't buy that kind of service.

Good luck with whatever you go for

I'd personally install a Valliant over a Worcester for the reason that if/when there was a component failure Valliant boilers are far simpler to work on.

For example, replacing a passing PRV on a greenstar is beyond rediculus!

That's not true, you just need tiny little hands! Maybe a fifth the size of a normal human

hi there my father told me he has an old worchester boiler rd532 which is abouy 5y old which one is slimer to todays model

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back