Which one of these Satellite cables is good?

Are you high on some drug, or have you mixed me up with some other poster? I never cut and paste from Wiki or any other source.
you made a very silly unscientific comment based not upon your personal experience but what was show in a wiki without understanding the context. You then presented that as scientific fact and when it was pointed out that it was silly you doubled down on silly..to the point you are at now....mentioning drugs
You are a very silly billy old man

Sponsored Links
you made a very silly unscientific comment based not upon your personal experience but what was show in a wiki without understanding the context. You then presented that as scientific fact and when it was pointed out that it was silly you doubled down on silly..to the point you are at now....mentioning drugs
You are a very silly billy old man

I will not be drawn into an argument with an obvious idiot - goodbye!

back in 1988 i worked for a company that started fitting the first sky dish’s the white amstrad ones , we all got a free set up one of the lads wired it with twin and earth, earth for the centre pin and the live and neutral folded back and a screw on f connector fitted .
it worked perfectly!
but was it within frequency LOL...maybe you had a 13amp balun as well

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back