which power flusher ?

JPC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am going to go and get a power flusher.

any recomendations ?

Sponsored Links
have u got one or used one ?

i suppose a pump head adaptor would be hand ?

Yes we have two

one has lasted for seven years, with just a bit of servicing, and the new one has been on the road for about two months, they both work pretty much five days a week week in week out.

I am sure kamco do that adaptor thingy

You get all the kit, pump, chemicals hoses etc for about 700 plus VAT

Sponsored Links
hmmm...i was inclining towards kamco ...so i probably will go with it.

thx.

you are welcome

we like them and as I said the get used alot and they have not lets us down.

I have used the fernox powerflusher and you can subject it to higher temperatures than the kamco (80 degs I think) which can be handy but I really like the engineering of the kamco one (dumps on both sides etc)

I have a Kamco one. They don't nit-pick over whose chemicals you use for guarantee purposes. They do a pump adaptor and a kit for several different pump makes. Very useful. And a ruddy great Magnaclean unit. This removes almost all the magnatite and rust before the water is recirculated.

Whatever you get, make sure the connecting hoses are big enough to handle the pump output and the pump is powerful enough to create enough flow inside a rad to shift the crud! Sounds obvious, but there are some machines around with half-inch hoses and feeble pumps for which the phrase including 'skin off a rice pudding' comes to mind. I've got one such and it's disappointing!

I've got a Kamco and a Magnaclean powerflush filter, both excellent pieces of kit.

I'd steer away from the fernox one, I occasionally use one at the company I work for and it is less user friendly than the Kamco.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back