Which satalite meter?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Im currently doing all the electrical alterations/extending cables etc on external insulation contracts for my friend. He has asked me to also do the removal of satalite dishes, set them up on the scaffolding and then re-attach them once the insulation and rendering has been done. So my question to you fine AV experts is what meter would you reconmend I buy? I will be doing rather alot of dishes over the next few years so want something better than the simple £10 jobby that I have at the moment. I dont want to spend £1000's as obviously this isnt the bulk of the work that I do but Im more than happy to shell out a few hundred quid. Any advise greatly recieved :D

Sponsored Links
Horizon nano sat cost about £150 it's powered by the receiver and can identify the Astra2/euro bird satellites from the others.
I've herd good reports on the Rockdale meters that can identify many satellites and be battery powered available for about £70

Look at the emitor satlook hd. Has just about every function you could need for domestic installs and small irs systems inc usals for motorized. Very good value for the features they have. I also have a g2 which is now my backup meter.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back