Which two words should you NOT put into google?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Like I said obsession :rolleyes:

You understood what I meant though so why sweat it

“Which two words should you NOT put into google?”

A couple of years back my elderly folks decided to have their driveway paved. Viewing the many available styles on-line they then realized that they would require three or four access chamber covers designed for block paving. So my mother’s answer to the original question was "opening manhole" and an innocent press of the image button. Oh dear. Now, now, no sniggering, please, chaps. :eek:

Many years ago, when I was still finding my way around the internet, I needed some technical data on photographic film; but where to find it? :confused: :confused: :confused: I remembered seeing a web address on a roll of Boots own-brand film, but what was it exactly? :?: :?: :?:

It had been something like bootsphoto so, on my work computer, I typed the two words "boots" and "photo" into Dogpile. You can guess the rest --- :oops: :oops: :oops:

There's a type of guitar playing whereby you sing and play the melody at the same time. It's called "scatting". Don't try that at home.

Google will always make a suggestion :eek:

white-people-stole-my-car.jpg

Have you found a googlewhack yet MWRoofline?

An alternative suggestion isn't a Googlewack. It is a two word query, that responds with a single site. But there is an Anti-Googlewack society setup, that does the same, to prevent this, and make the event rare.

I seem to recall a Google alternative answer, 'French battles won', and the alternative is, 'Do you mean French battles lost?', so I think them boffins in Silicon Valley have a wry/dry sense of humour.

Sponsored Links
Back