whirlpool ADG 7540 DISHWASHER

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Intergrated unit, COULD ANYONE TELL ME IF THERE ARE ANY ADJUSTMENTS ON THE DOOR AND WHAT SIZE STAR DRIVER DO I NEED, the reason for this is the door will not open fully as the bottom of the door hits the dishwasher base, and the unit door is fitted correctly,

Sponsored Links
I am assuming you mean the door outer trim is hitting the kick strip at the bottom when you go to open the door. A pic could help.

There is no adjustment for the actual door of the machine, the outer trim is fitted to match your cabinets either side, typically it will be slightly shorter than those either side or a piece of the kick strip underneath the machine is cut out along the top edge so that they do not foul on each other.

i realise this is difficult to put over, the cabinet door fitted to the dishwasher hits the bottom frame of the dishwasher not the kick board, its as if the unit door is to low on the washer door its fitted to, but this is not the case,,,,,,,

I am assuming you mean the door outer trim is hitting the kick strip at the bottom when you go to open the door. A pic could help.

There is no adjustment for the actual door of the machine, the outer trim is fitted to match your cabinets either side, typically it will be slightly shorter than those either side or a piece of the kick strip underneath the machine is cut out along the top edge so that they do not foul on each other.

Sponsored Links

There is no other way to get round it if the top of the outer trim is in line with the top of your cabinets

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back