White lies matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A black man and a black woman wear White life's matter on their backs and are labeled as traitors.

Some people Don’t even try to hide their Racism.
1665244729261.png

Sponsored Links
Kayne West is entitled to wear a T shirt with messages on it.

Who labelled them as traitors? And why do you think that would be racist?
Don't forget to read the heading of the thread that you created.
"White Lies matter"

And do remember we are talking about Kayne West, who is a Trump supporter.
And Trump responded by declaring his support for Kayne West.
Kayne West also campaigned for Black people to switch to Republican, and he voiced his opposition to abortion.
Another time Kayne West acknowledges the racism rife in USA:
West said "racism isn't the deal-breaker for me. If that was the case, I wouldn't live in America.
So he's either a really mixed up guy, or he just wants publicity, and even bad publicity is good, (just like trump).
The musician’s latest controversies remind us who he’s been this whole time: a guy who will do anything to be relevant

But he's still entitled to his opinion, as are others who might disagree with him disparaging the BLM.

Sponsored Links
A black or white person is entitled to wear a "White Lives Matter" T shirt just as a black or white person can wear a "Black Lives Matter" T shirt. If one is deemed unacceptable, I would call that racism.

There are plenty of black people ready to speak out and act. They will be called a còón or a coconut but they can take that, after all its can't be racist if a black person spills this filth.

Kane West being one. Candice Owens being two

Black Extravagant lives really matter
This is great. You watch how little the lefty white guilt apologists will pick up on this. Mainly because I'd say most of the money came from them suckers.

A black or white person is entitled to wear a "White Lives Matter" T shirt just as a black or white person can wear a "Black Lives Matter" T shirt. If one is deemed unacceptable, I would call that racism.
Anyone can have an opinion of what slogans are acceptable or not. It isn't racist to have an opinion of clothes, nor the words written on them.
Let me remind you what racism is:

Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

How is an opinion of another's clothes racism?

There are plenty of black people ready to speak out and act.
Speak out and act about what?

You'll be going on about football and Qatar next. :rolleyes:
You're already resorting to using offensive terms.

I'll ask again:
Who called them traitors?
A black man and a black woman wear White life's matter on their backs and are labeled as traitors.

Screenshot_20221008-185929_Chrome.jpg

It's a novelty..... but only if you really believe in it

Black Extravagant lives really matter
This is great. You watch how little the lefty white guilt apologists will pick up on this. Mainly because I'd say most of the money came from them.

This is great. You watch how little the lefty white guilt apologists will pick up on this. Mainly because I'd say most of the money came from them.

You forgot the suckered this time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back