White lies matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Removed)
That's your usual MO, fill up the thread with abuse, so that the mods have an excuse to delete the whole thread, and save Bod from his self-imposed embarrassment caused by his blatant, unprovoked and racism-induced lies.

Sponsored Links
“This is the case of a rogue administrator, a middleman, turned usurper, who was hired to collect donations and account for expenditures of the Black Lives Matter movement,” the lawsuit reads.
From your link.

Not as bad as Philip Greene (£150M), the Labour Party (£5b a year), Rishi Sunak (1.6 million people), fiddles then?
But they're allowed to under the government's legislation.

Sponsored Links
Who called them traitors, gas112?
why are you asking me , I have put the links up so you and anyone else can hear in the mans own words what he thinks and why he done it .

From your link.

Not as bad as Philip Greene (£150M), the Labour Party (£5b a year), Rishi Sunak (1.6 million people), fiddles then?
But they're allowed to under the government's legislation.
yep two wrongs make a right

why are you asking me , I have put the links up so you and anyone else can hear in the mans own words what he thinks and why he done it .
I'm asking you because you posted up a video which, I assume, you think is relevant.

Did you watch the interview? Did anyone call him, or anyone else wearing that T shirt a traitor?
Was the video relevant to Bod's claim that he, or anyone else wearing that T shirt, was called a traitor?
Does that video prove or disprove Bod's lie about someone being called a traitor?

yep two wrongs make a right
Just as a reminder, we're discussing Kayne West's wearing of a T shirt here, not the finances of the BLM.
You chose to post one irrelevant link, and not to post other irrelevant links.
Why?

Just as a reminder, we're discussing Kayne West's wearing of a T shirt here, not the finances of the BLM.
Why?
oh i must be seeing things that people having been discussing the black lives movement within the thread and if you watch the interview you will see black lives matter is relevant to why the t shirt were worn

I'm asking you because you posted up a video which, I assume, you think is relevant.

Did you watch the interview? Did anyone call him, or anyone else wearing that T shirt a traitor?
Was the video relevant to Bod's claim that he, or anyone else wearing that T shirt, was called a traitor?
Does that video prove or disprove Bod's lie about someone being called a traitor?
Of course its relevant its the guy who wore it discussing why, what bit of that are you struggling with ? .
Watch it it has all your answers

Why?

oh i must be seeing things that people having been discussing the black lives movement within the thread and if you watch the interview you will see black lives matter is relevant to why the t shirt were worn

Of course its relevant its the guy who wore it discussing why, what bit of that are you struggling with ? .
Watch it it has all your answers
As you're intent on conflating one issue with another, allow me to separate those issues for you:
1. BLM and T shirt issue
Bod claimed that some were called traitors for wearing a T shirt, and I asked him (several times) who called them traitors. You posted a video of Kayne West's interview where he discussed the wearing of the T shirt. I repeated my question of who were called traitors, or by whom.
I asked because you posted up that interview because you assumed it was relevant.
You haven't answered my question relating to your post and that interview. Who called them traitors?

2. BLM and their finances.
This is totally irrelevant to the thread's topic of the wearing of a T shirt.
You and others have tried to divert the discussion to the finances of BLM, as a way of deflecting away from Bod's lies.
I said it was irrelevant, as was your link to it.
It's a separate and irrelevant issue.

Has that clarified your confusion now?

Can you answer the question that I keep asking, in order to, resolve whether Bod was lying: Who called them traitors?
A black man and a black woman wear White life's matter on their backs and are labeled as traitors.

Some people Don’t even try to hide their Racism.

As you're intent on conflating one issue with another, allow me to separate those issues for you:
1. BLM and T shirt issue
Bod claimed that some were called traitors for wearing a T shirt, and I asked him (several times) who called them traitors. You posted a video of Kayne West's interview where he discussed the wearing of the T shirt. I repeated my question of who were called traitors, or by whom.
I asked because you posted up that interview because you assumed it was relevant.
You haven't answered my question relating to your post and that interview. Who called them traitors?

2. BLM and their finances.
This is totally irrelevant to the thread's topic of the wearing of a T shirt.
You and others have tried to divert the discussion to the finances of BLM, as a way of deflecting away from Bod's lies.
I said it was irrelevant, as was your link to it.
It's a separate and irrelevant issue.

Has that clarified your confusion now?

Can you answer the question that I keep asking, in order to, resolve whether Bod was lying: Who called them traitors?
As i said watch the video all will be revealed try and keep up , you could be half way through it if you hadnt wasted time posting in here

As i said watch the video all will be revealed try and keep up , you could be half way through it if you hadnt wasted time posting in here
I've asked you, and you can't answer.
That suggests that no-one called anyone 'traitors' in connection with the T shirt issue, but you won't admit it.
Now who called who 'traitors'?
You can't answer, Bod can't answer, Motiie, Andy11, AndyDevon, Ihavenojob, and festive can't answer.
Which proves that Bod started this thread based on a lie.

BTW, I have watched both videos.

What does he say about Jews?
What does he say about his Father?
What does he say about the English language?
What does he say about the Clintons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back