Who do you support?

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
J

Johnmelad502

A new Primary Teacher explains to her class that she is a Liverpool fan and she asks her students to raise their hands if they too are Liverpool fans.

Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, 'Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?'

'Because I'm not a Liverpool fan,' she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Liverpool fan, then who are you a fan of?'

'I am a Manchester United fan, and proud of it, 'Mary replied

The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Mary, why are you a Manchester United fan?'

'Because my mum is a Manchester United fan, and my dad is a Manchester United fan, so I'm a Manchester United fan too!'

'Well,' said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Manchester United fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mum was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict, what would you be then?'

Then,' Mary smiled, 'I'd be a Liverpool fan

Sponsored Links
A new Primary Teacher explains to her class that she is a Liverpool fan and she asks her students to raise their hands if they too are Liverpool fans.

Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, 'Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?'

'Because I'm not a Liverpool fan,' she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, 'Well, if you are not a Liverpool fan, then who are you a fan of?'

'I am a Manchester United fan, and proud of it, 'Mary replied

The teacher could not believe her ears. 'Mary, why are you a Manchester United fan?'

'Because my mum is a Manchester United fan, and my dad is a Manchester United fan, so I'm a Manchester United fan too!'

'Well,' said the teacher in an obviously annoyed tone, 'that is no reason for you to be a Manchester United fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mum was a prostitute and your dad was a car thief, shoplifter, dole bludger, pimp and drug addict, what would you be then?'

I've just corrected your minor mistake, hope you don't mind. :LOL:

your dad was a car thief, shoplifter, dole bludger, pimp and drug addict, what would you be then?'

I've just corrected your minor mistake, hope you don't mind.

Sorry, thats an Evertonian.

:LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
knowing her its probably utilizing the swing bridge technique.. open, close open, close

Sponsored Links
Back