Who makes wickes baths?

Sponsored Links
Most manufacturers make that style of bath. Do some leg work and visit the local sheds and bath showrooms and plumbers merchants.

Try e-mailing Wickes - there's a contact form on their website. I've found they reply very quickly, often by phone.

Obviously, don't tell them why you want to know!

Sponsored Links
Wickes, City plumbng and Travis perkins are all part of the same group and cities use Iflo products.
Iflo is their own brand name, not necesarily a single point of manufacture.
Iflo products could be from many manufacturers.

Found it !

This particular bath is supplied to Wickes by Renaissance (via Mark two) who do not currently sell it to anyone else.

I've spoken with Reneissance about how to fit it (which was my secondary question).

Iflo is owned by the wickes/TP/City Plumbing group - as far as I can tell.

Thanks for your help folks !

You have discovered Exclusivity my friend this is how large retailers protect their trade, by insisting on exclusive supply of the product

TBH I wouldn't expect to be able to beat wickes on price - have you looked a "Bathstore"?

Have to agree that I think that Wickes' retail prices aren't bad too. You'd have to use online suppliers to do much better, unless you're trade, have an account and buy in bulk.

It's always worth a shot finding two suppliers - t'internet is a marvelous tool for getting the odd tenner off here or there on things like delivery :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back