Who sells SQUARE bevelled tiles (like B&Q discontinued)?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've seen some really nice white square bevelled tiles on a display bathroom in B&Q Farnborough. They are either 100x100 or 150x150, but B&Q say they don't sell them and don't have any details of the supplier.

I've searched the internet for days and been to nearly a dozen other tile shops, and can only find 150x75 tiles, the most common being called "Metro". However I want square tiles. Can someone suggest where I can buy them?

Alternatively, I have seen mention here that you can cut a bevelled edge on a tile. Is it feasible to buy plain white tiles and then cut a bevelled edge on all of them? or would it be impossible to get the same consistent finish as a "Metro" tile? (Not worried about the time, as its only 1.5sq.m)

Sponsored Links
Daughter has some HR Johnson 200mm square white beveled tiles, not sure what the range name is or whether they still make them.

Daughter has some HR Johnson 200mm square white beveled tiles, not sure what the range name is or whether they still make them.

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, all the companies that list Johnson tiles no longer list that size.

I found a website picturing the tile I want (in the third view)
http://www.uktilesales.co.uk/Self-Diamond-Bianco-Gloss-Bevelled-Brick-Ceramic-150x75mm
I spoke to them on the phone, and they say that the 150x150mm tiles used in that picture can be specially ordered for a minimum quantity of 1 pallet!

So, I'm going to give in, and use 150x75mm instead (if 150x150mm are difficult to obtain now, then they'll be impossible to replace if I break any in the future).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back