Whos for the sack

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I think Newcastle will make the last or possibly the first sacking of the year followed by Manchester United.

Raheem Sterling needs sacking but I image the budgy will treat again.

Sponsored Links
Vincent Kompany could be on his way too.

Sponsored Links
Yer man Pochettino could be in more bother if his Pensioners don't put Crystal Palace away tonight. Midtable at Christmas? Must do better.

I'm a lifelong newcastle fan, the club will stand by Eddie Howe until the end of the season at least,

Those in charge know last year was an over achievement and will be happy aslong as he makes Europe this season, realistically who else could have done more with so many players out injured.

The only really disappointing result is the Chelsea game in the carabao cup, they were minutes away from a result but couldn't hold on and probably would of made Wembley again.

Yer man Pochettino could be in more bother if his Pensioners don't put Crystal Palace away tonight. Midtable at Christmas? Must do better.

Chelsea are shocking. Raheem Sterling needs to go in January. Did you see that against Wolves?

I'm a lifelong newcastle fan, the club will stand by Eddie Howe until the end of the season at least,

Those in charge know last year was an over achievement and will be happy aslong as he makes Europe this season, realistically who else could have done more with so many players out injured.

The only really disappointing result is the Chelsea game in the carabao cup, they were minutes away from a result but couldn't hold on and probably would of made Wembley again.

Eddie will get the elbow sooner rather than later.

Chelsea are poor, but controlled the game against an even poorer Newcastle team

Think Eddie Howe is safe considering the squad he has to pick from. Too early to sack Poch at Chelsea and cant see Coppell taking the Palace job.

Last edited:
Poch at Chelsea and cant see Coppell taking the Palace job.

I'm all for sacking managers who can't put a team of multi millionaires together as a team.

But look at the loosers Poch has in the squad at Chelsea.

Chelsea are shocking. Raheem Sterling needs to go in January. Did you see that against Wolves?
I only had time to watch United's latest tribute to Houdini today. It appears Chelsea have similar problems to United. Whoever's responsible for coaching that defence should be locked in a room with Justin P. for a lecture. If Jonny Evans is the answer to our defensive problems i can only assume the question was 'how f**ked are we this season?'

Sponsored Links
Back