Whos for the sack

Birmingham City will be kicking themselves they found a new manager so soon as news comes in that Jose Mourinho has been sacked by Roma.

That bloke makes a mint out of sacks.

Sponsored Links
It amused me to hear, 'The Portuguese boss picked up five red cards in the 2023-24 season and he was shown three in the 2022-23 campaign. In March 2023 he had been given more red cards than any player in the Serie A that season.'

Same old Jose. Always whingin'.

It amused me to hear, 'The Portuguese boss picked up five red cards in the 2023-24 season and he was shown three in the 2022-23 campaign. In March 2023 he had been given more red cards than any player in the Serie A that season.'

Same old Jose. Always whingin'.
And boring people.

Following the old Pic of Villa Park, i saw this and wondered if anyone would take a shot at naming the ground (before googling it).

6058.jpg

Sponsored Links
Ten hag is a fruad, £85m on Antony. That is Tory levels of delusion.

Has he been sacked?

No but I hope it comes soon, never back a manager 100% - United are so badly run I hope SJR can provide more structure and foreisght.

Ten Hag won't turn this around - United biggest flaws post Ferguson is the sentiment accorded to managers in the belief that you have to stick with them. This approach does not work in todays game.

I can't recall any manager after failing for 2 years to then turn it around at the club?

No but I hope it comes soon, never back a manager 100% - United are so badly run I hope SJR can provide more structure and foreisght.

Ten Hag won't turn this around - United biggest flaws post Ferguson is the sentiment accorded to managers in the belief that you have to stick with them. This approach does not work in todays game.

I can't recall any manager after failing for 2 years to then turn it around at the club?
Yes. Ferguson would always have a dig at Chelsea for sacking managers. But it always worked under Abramovich. I said at the time, that when Ferguson & Venger go United & Arsenal would be doing the same.

Managers Have a Plan A & a Plan B but rarely have a plan C.

Sack em all if they don't produce.

Following the old Pic of Villa Park, i saw this and wondered if anyone would take a shot at naming the ground (before googling it).

6058.jpg

Looking at the kits and the smoke I'd say Sheffield Wednesday

Gant is half right - it's Stoke City playing Bury in a 4th round cup replay in January 1955 at Old Trafford.
The pitch is doing a fair impression of the Somme and those smoke stacks are at Clayton, i think, where United played before moving to OT.

And for tonight's good news, Jordan Henderson will be joining Ajax and not Chelsea.

Jordan Henderson: Ajax close to signing England midfielder from Saudi club Al-Ettifaq - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67975946

The LGBT rights campaigner gave up his quest to educate the Saudis on how to embrace gay Love ❤️.

I think they told the hypocrite to stick it up his bum.

Sponsored Links
Back