Whos for the sack

Sponsored Links
I only had time to watch United's latest tribute to Houdini today. It appears Chelsea have similar problems to United. Whoever's responsible for coaching that defence should be locked in a room with Justin P. for a lecture. If Jonny Evans is the answer to our defensive problems i can only assume the question was 'how f**ked are we this season?'
Didn't see yesterday but both Man U & Chelsea need a clearout

Think Eddie Howe is safe considering the squad he has to pick from. Too early to sack Poch at Chelsea and cant see Coppell taking the Palace job.
Roy Hodgson is under mounting pressure after eight games without a win, with Steve Cooper in the frame to replace the Crystal Palace manager after his sacking by Nottingham Forest this month, says the Garundai...

It'd take a great deal of luck for Stevie Coppell to take the job on again. One of my all-time favourite players at United...last seen coaching a team in the Indian Super League. He always liked a good curry.(y)

Sponsored Links
It'd take a great deal of luck for Stevie Coppell to take the job on again. One of my all-time favourite players at United...last seen coaching a team in the Indian Super League. He always liked a good curry.(y)

Didn't he win the Chicken tika masala cup two years running?

Had a 'mare; tried to do the n in brackets, but didn't realise that came out as a shortcut.

And it wouldn't let me edit it.

So I gave up :D

I think the Van man is going after Forest beat Man U

Blues have a recent habit of sacking a decent but unknown / unfashionable manager, to replace them with an unproven "name".

With inevitable consequences.

Like flash cars, rhino horn, and tiger virility potions, are they just more trinkets for the owner?

I think Newcastle will make the last or possibly the first sacking of the year followed by Manchester United.

Raheem Sterling needs sacking but I image the budgy will treat again.
He will be gone by end of play Monday

Sponsored Links
Back