Why are all expansion vessels so cr#p!!

Simplistic answers are generally wrong or at best incomplete.

Of course manufacturers want to make boilers and sell them but you can't buck the market which knows the price of everything but not the value.

All you have to do is make a two and a half grand boiler that lasts for 30 years and find enough people to buy it and get it put in and serviced properly.

If boilers are crap it's because it's a cr*p world.

My world is far from cr.p matey. You speak for yourself!!

I do speak for myself and I read what you write, your opinions and comments; your world does not seem that far from crap, perhaps it commutes to here :)

Well, if your life is crap; stop writing sh.t on dead beat forums, get out more & change you crappy life. There's a wonderful world out there just waiting for you son, go & grab some!!

You're a bit of an enigma richard. Your posts are often bemoaning workmanship, standards, training, technical knowledge and products so where the only indication of you personally is your written word you'll have to forgive me for concluding you have a generally negative outlook. Glad I'm wrong. Hope you're as lucky and happy in your work as I am in my job and life.

Shame I'm rarely in Scotland as I'd invite you for a drink to put a face to an enigma. I'll take a chance and pm you if I'm invited up there again.

It isn't a deadbeat forum, it's good to chip in and any **** from me, just ignore it.

Sponsored Links
Dickie is just a keyboard person.

No one I have ever heard of has ever met him!

Pity because I would also love to meet him!

Tony

Simplistic answers are generally wrong or at best incomplete.

Of course manufacturers want to make boilers and sell them but you can't buck the market which knows the price of everything but not the value.

All you have to do is make a two and a half grand boiler that lasts for 30 years and find enough people to buy it and get it put in and serviced properly.

If boilers are crap it's because it's a cr*p world.

My world is far from cr.p matey. You speak for yourself!!

I do speak for myself and I read what you write, your opinions and comments; your world does not seem that far from crap, perhaps it commutes to here :)

Well, if your life is crap; stop writing sh.t on dead beat forums, get out more & change you crappy life. There's a wonderful world out there just waiting for you son, go & grab some!!

You're a bit of an enigma richard. Your posts are often bemoaning workmanship, standards, training, technical knowledge and products so where the only indication of you personally is your written word you'll have to forgive me for concluding you have a generally negative outlook. Glad I'm wrong. Hope you're as lucky and happy in your work as I am in my job and life.

Shame I'm rarely in Scotland as I'd invite you for a drink to put a face to an enigma. I'll take a chance and pm you if I'm invited up there again.

It isn't a deadbeat forum, it's good to chip in and any s**t from me, just ignore it.

Please PM if you visit God's country.

Sponsored Links
seriously...

who gives a rats aris if expansion vessels are rubbish or not....

who cares that there honestly is NOT A SINGLE decent boiler made today...

i for 1 DON'T care....my business is to fix stuff....not fit stuff.

long live these days of dog end boilers and parts that fail.

WHOOP WHOOP!!

seriously...

who gives a rats aris if expansion vessels are rubbish or not....

who cares that there honestly is NOT A SINGLE decent boiler made today...

i for 1 DON'T care....my business is to fix stuff....not fit stuff.

long live these days of dog end boilers and parts that fail.

WHOOP WHOOP!!

Right that's it, there's no way you're coming to the D1ck Puller love in that I'm arranging fella!! You can stay in jolly auld Englerland you saddo!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back