Why are we punishing school children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Lefty mate is down from Scotland tonight. So I’ll put him right while having a few beers.
At least he’s not a hypocrite and does listen to reason.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Why are we not recruiting Trained educated teachers from abroad. Our education system is less supirior to many country's who have teachers on far less of a wage and benefits.

I’m not answering all your rubbish biased

What I want is Skilled controlled migration.

The Government to put together teams;

To head hunt the best of the best from around the world.

Explore laws that work in other countries rather than sticking to our ancient laws and ways.

Example If a traffic system works well in Peru let’s get that team from Peru to sort out our traffic system.

What I want is Skilled controlled migration.
It appears the government does not agree with you:
'Serious flaws' in UK immigration system, Law Society warns
Bad immigration decisions are having a "devastating" effect on families and businesses and undermining the rule of law, solicitors have warned.

Anine Sutherland, who fought a three-year battle with the Home Office to assert her right to stay in the UK, said she was "treated like a criminal" by officials at her first tribunal hearing.
My application was based on my teaching qualification, ...
Ms Sutherland, who moved to the UK from South Africa as working holidaymaker 16 years ago and then qualified as a teacher, first applied for indefinite leave to remain in March 2015.

Her application was rejected because of a Home Office error but it took two appeals and the threat of a judicial review before she was finally granted the immigration status she was always entitled to.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43737542

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back