Why are we punishing school children?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so right...

'Chavinese' is getting so out of control nowadays.

Along with 'Boddish'.

:)

It’s spelt Bodish with 1 d

But I’m not sure. I don’t think there is a need for a Tibetan language. But hey it’s not just a language I want my girls to learn also other cultures.

Sponsored Links
It’s spelt Bodish with 1 d

But I’m not sure. I don’t think there is a need for a Tibetan language. But hey it’s not just a language I want my girls to learn also other cultures.

That's what travel is supposed to do isn't it ?

Sponsored Links
But hey it’s not just a language I want my girls to learn also other cultures.
But you apparently want to curtail freedom of movement with Europe...

What makes your offspring any more deserving than others?

But you apparently want to curtail freedom of movement with Europe...

What makes your offspring any more deserving than others?

I want controlled immigration. This is what you leftie Hangers don’t understand.
Don’t know why it’s not hard to get the head 0

I want controlled immigration.

Please explain what you think that has to do with EU Freedom of Movement policy.

You anti-EU campaigners don't understand.

I don't know why you persist in ignorance. It's not difficult.

I want controlled immigration. This is what you leftie Hangers don’t understand.
Don’t know why it’s not hard to get the head 0
What you Boddites don't understand is that we have the tools for exactly that within the EU...

And btw, what is it with you not answering a direct question?

The inability to comprehend or, as has been mentioned earlier, are you just a ****?

PS. What's a leftie hanger? I thought you just talked b ollocks, but do you also have an embarrassing (rightie hanger?) health issue?

Last edited:
What you Boddites don't understand is that we have the tools for exactly that within the EU...

And btw, what is it with you not answering a direct question?

The inability to comprehend or, as has been mentioned earlier, are you just a ****?

PS. What's a leftie hanger? I thought you just talked b ollocks, but do you also have an embarrassing (rightie hanger?) health issue?

Hanger on-er. = Remoaner

My girls are no more important than any other children. What I do want is what’s best for them and what’s best for my country.

Hanger on-er. = Remoaner
Ah, I get it now...Thank you for explaining that.

So a 'Leftie Hanger' would rather stay in the EU, and you (and your gang of brexshiteers) are as thick as sh it! :ROFLMAO:

What I do want is what’s best for them and what’s best for my country.
Well you certainly screwed up there!

I voted remain even though my children (being dual nationals) won't be excluded from what the EU has to offer. However I also voted with all children of future generations in mind, not just my own!

Hanger on-er. = Remoaner

My girls are no more important than any other children. What I do want is what’s best for them and what’s best for my country.

The problem of whats best for our country is do you have the skills, knowledge and ability to make these choices? As from your comments above and elsewhere it's clear this is not an area you are experienced in.

I wouldn't offer my opinion on issues relating to gas, building, electrical etc as it is beyond my area of expertise and I would justifiably be dismissed or ridiculed. I suggest you learn more about the economy, trade and laws before you think you have a handle on whats best for our country.

Hold your horses

All this from all you Hangers from what started by me saying that we should have more foreign teachers.

Woe woe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back