Why brown sediment in the F&E?

Bamber - Do you not think it somewhat irresponsible to deliberately post factually incorrect information on a DIY site - which unwitting DIYers may then presume is correct? Think on fella.

Not really because the information I put forward was flawed & incorrect, which was immediately corrected by other members who give a toss.

Do you want your money back :eek:

Sponsored Links
Bamber - Do you not think it somewhat irresponsible to deliberately post factually incorrect information on a DIY site - which unwitting DIYers may then presume is correct? Think on fella.

Totally agree with your comment GeeTee, Bamber has stated he is posting here just to wind everyone up. Bamber if you wish to continue with this hobby perhaps it would be better if practised on "The combustion Chamber" were the unsuspecting poster/novice wont get caught up and possibly mis-lead by some of the statements.

[quote="heatingman";p="829228
Totally agree with your comment GeeTee, Bamber has stated he is posting here just to wind everyone up. Bamber if you wish to continue with this hobby perhaps it would be better if practised on "The combustion Chamber" were the unsuspecting poster/novice wont get caught up and possibly mis-lead by some of the statements.

I`m only here to wind plumbers/gas fitters up. I have all the time in the world for Posters although I may be a bit abrasive. I don`t mean it. Unless you are a plumber/gas fitter.

Bamber are you a wind up merchant or someone who posts a lot of crap then when questioned and proved wrong goes for the old " i was only messing about" when i read your reply to me i was raging, then read other posts which confirm others think you are just a **** as well then i calmed down, just admit you are wrong you will feel better,
PS you still haven't admitted where you come from either, everyone is getting fed up with you now, i posted earlier about a room 'stat and someone quite rightly advised the OP to ignore my advice but it is done factually without any need to put others down you ned to grow up or even better stop posting and let the rest of us get on with learning things, i notice you answer a lot of posts (quality of answer is debateable) but do you ever ask a question on here or do you know everything (or more likely read and learn like the rest of us without thanking anyone for their knowledge, and then pontifiate to others as the most knowlegible person ever)

Sponsored Links

Not really because the information I put forward was flawed & incorrect, which was immediately corrected by other members who give a toss.

Do you want your money back :eek:

So let me get this right, you're saying:
a. You deliberately post incorrect information for your own amusement.
b. You don't give a toss what the result of that might be.

??

Quite unbelievable :rolleyes:

I`m only here to wind plumbers/gas fitters up. I have all the time in the world for Posters although I may be a bit abrasive. I don`t mean it. Unless you are a plumber/gas fitter.

All the time in the world to misinform them? Why bother?

Again - Quite unbelievable :rolleyes:

editted to remove extra quote markup at the end of post[/i]

Bamber are you a wind up merchant or someone who posts a lot of rubbish then when questioned and proved wrong goes for the old " i was only messing about" when i read your reply to me i was raging, then read other posts which confirm others think you are just a **** as well then i calmed down, just admit you are wrong you will feel better,
PS you still haven't admitted where you come from either, everyone is getting fed up with you now, i posted earlier about a room 'stat and someone quite rightly advised the OP to ignore my advice but it is done factually without any need to put others down you ned to grow up or even better stop posting and let the rest of us get on with learning things, i notice you answer a lot of posts (quality of answer is debateable) but do you ever ask a question on here or do you know everything (or more likely read and learn like the rest of us without thanking anyone for their knowledge, and then pontifiate to others as the most knowlegible person ever)

I post mainly what I believe to be correct. Sometimes.

I am wrong on many subjects, I never proclaimed myself `God`Calm it down & use your `Ignore` facility.

I am wrong on many subjects,

Since you are aware of this, you should stop posting unless you know what you are talking about. Since you confess that mostly you don't, you should post only in "General Discussions" where any old rubbish is tolerated.

I am wrong on many subjects,

Since you are aware of this, you should stop posting unless you know what you are talking about. Since you confess that mostly you don't, you should post only in "General Discussions" where any old rubbish is tolerated.

Missed the boat again, I am fully aware of what I post I enjoy dragging the cretins out of the woodwork. Thanks for never letting me down. ;)

at last a sensible piece of advice from bamber, (for me to use the ignore button)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back