Why can't I get my wood brilliant white!

Chris! said:
No not yet!

However, I will take your advise and try one of the new brushes not used before and let you know the outcome. I have not yet heard back from Dulux but when I do, I will let you know about that too! :cool: :cool: :cool:

not my suggestion alfonso deserves thanks for that idea :D :D

big all

Sponsored Links
not my suggestion alfonso deserves thanks for that idea :D :D

Your quite right :oops: - thanks alfonso!

I had focused more on the stirring implement so overlooked the advise on brushes.

Hooooray :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Assuming none of you have lost interest by now, we have now achieved a good result! :p

Still no feedback from Dulux yet but they have taken the tin away for testing - the new tin has dried brilliant white :D :D :D .

We prepared the next frame in exactly the same way as the last, used the same gloss [different batch] and it looks superb!

Since we were given an exchange, and Dulux is a very reputable company - it highly unlikely we will ever hear anything to know what might have caused the difference.

Thanks again for all your inputs and suggestions :cool: :cool: :cool: !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back