Why I need somebody to help me to plug into the socket

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am going to buy a Fridge Freezer. In the page, it said "let's install it for only £35.00". Why I need somebody to help me to plug into the socket?
Thanks a lot for your advice.

Sponsored Links
Not everyone is fit and able. Believe it not 80 year old people and disabled people buy fridge freezers. Getting it in position plugging in and turning it on is not something everyone can do.

Iamchamps,

Actually, you reminded me:
There are two lines from the plug, how can I know which one for which? Or, it doesn't matter?

Last edited:
¿Que?

Fridge freezer comes with a plug on.

Leave it upright for 24 hours.

Plug it in.

Done.

Sponsored Links
It's merely an add on, though it will include removing and disposal of all the packaging, moving into the right place (instead of leaving it by the front door) reversing the door (if that doesn't require an engineer as some do nowadays). For a little old lady or for a single mum who's fridge has packed up it can make sense. As for whether the charge is excessive or not is another question.

I am blessed with the ability to move a fridge freezer single handedly, however others are not so able. In turn if you want me to move your fridge for you it's at the very least worth a drink.

I paid £25 to have mine installed and I'm a big strong boy :)

They carried it into the kitchen, levelled it and took all the packaging away. Otherwise they would have left it boxed at the door.

I always find with large domestic white goods and packaging, the best way to get rid of them is to leave them out in the street. It’s then the local councils problem. Simples....

they will disappear faster and silently if you attach a sign "For Sale, £50, Please Knock"

The earliest fridge discovered by archaeologists was found in 1926 by grave robber Howard Carter in the tomb of the Egyptian boy king Tutankhamen. When the 4000 year old solid gold fridge was opened, it was found to contain mummified cheese, bacon, sausages and milk, all intended to provide sustenance for the dead Pharaoh on his journey to the afterlife. When strange hieroglyphs on the side of each item were translated by the British museum Egyptologists, they turned out to read 'Best before the Dynasty of the Sun King Amenhotep 111'. Consequently, Carter had to throw them all in the bin.

racist abuse removed
They travel, RACoff. Did you not know that? However they are indiscriminate in their choice of scrap gathering destinations, though they probably stay away from pi$$ poor council estates due to a lack of goodies. Perhaps this is why you don't see them RACoff.

They travel, RACoff. Did you not know that? However they are indiscriminate in their choice of scrap gathering destinations, though they probably stay away from pi$$ poor council estates due to a lack of goodies. Perhaps this is why you don't see them RACoff.

Don't know how anyone from the depressed ex potteries town of Stoke can criticise where others live. I go to Staffs once a year to visit my hubcaps. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back