Wickes Aquapanel join gap

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can someone advise me please, I have recently installed Wickes Aquapanels in my bathroom on a new stud wall for a shower enclosure, but in my haste to get the job done, I have forgotten to leave a gap between the panels as per instructions, does anyone know if this is going to cause a problem which I should fix by removing them (they're screwed on) and making a gap??
Please help thanks. :oops:

Sponsored Links
The gap is used as an expansion gap, I would always recommend using the manufacturers instructions.
You could consider cutting a gap in, if it will be hard work to remove, small angle grinder and straight edge maybe :?: But prepare for dust!

OK thanks PBoD, I'm not so concerned now... and I was considering this option, even though I could unscrew the boards, I don't want to risk damaging them in the process.
As for the dust... well not too bothered been there done that many times before. I wonder if my Wizard drill would be best for this??? It's a bit like a Dremmel but Black and Decker. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back