Wiite Gloss Paint on walls and Ceilings.

K

kai

Have you tried painting the walls and ceiling of a room in Pure Brilliant White GLOSS paint?

I've just given my room the all-over GLOSS treatment and it's fantastic.

It seems radical, but actually looks great, as it gives a bright appearance to the room, is very easy to keep clean, and lets you use much smaller light bulbs for the same brightness!

Give it a try and see! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
shouldn't that be eggshell and not gloss?

would consider it myself especially as its cleanable

Personally I dislike gloss but I have lined walls, undercoated them with acrylic primer, sanded that back and applied 3 coats of oil based eggshell- the finish is great but it stank and did yellow in time., mind you it was yellow to begin with

If you are happy with it then good for you.

Sponsored Links
Have you tried painting the walls and ceiling of a room in Pure Brilliant White GLOSS paint?

I've just given my room the all-over GLOSS treatment and it's fantastic.

It seems radical, but actually looks great, as it gives a bright appearance to the room, is very easy to keep clean, and lets you use much smaller light bulbs for the same brightness!

Give it a try and see! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you might also want to try wrapping all your electrical goods in tin foil as that stops aliens detecting them thus making you immune from abduction and ultimately a front page headline in the daily sport

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back