Wikileaks 'insurance' file...

Sponsored Links
WHY is a bonfire called a bonfire? I understand the last bit, but why BON? French?

WIKI
The English term bonfire is attested from the 15th century, as banefire "bone-fire", originally of fires in which the bones of slaughtered animals were burned, allegedly a Gaelic tradition of the slaughter season in autumn (Samhain).[1]

Its no wonder that after 1066a.d. we do have have French in our language. How on earth we ever got to the English language completely baffles me.

Thanks. We are a mix of French, German, and Danes, so an amalgamation of all that, with a bit of latin thrown in per se? If a time machine was ever invented, we wouldn't have a chance, not speaking the lingo, but being unable to describe how anything works, or explain the concept, or implement the technology.

Sponsored Links
Brilliant this man, love it, now a rapist co's they can't get him.

Bank accounts shut, sites hacked by US, China, Russia, an arrest warrant out. And for the Family Fortunes, bonus, murdered by 1 car crash, 2 poisioned, 3 drowned, 4 all of the above, or 5 Lord Lucan?

What has he done? Told the public that people call people behind their backs. How Diplomatic is that? From Diplomat to Diplomat? Do you know there is a power station here? Anyone can google it. Oppression to the extreme. Google has more power, he is just 'leaking' info, hence the name. Does the Government want their facilities photographed? No. By Google, does anyone care that one diplomat called another diplomat an arse?

So basically a study to prevent anyone's free speech. That's a worrying turn of events.

It's Google that should be investigated, due to their power, and allegience with the most powerful man in America, Mr Gates.

So whilst it's ok to let out a convicted rapist on bail for assault, who then went on to murder the woman he assaulted, Assange gets remanded 'cos he didn't use a condom!

The puppet does it's 'duty' again !

Must admit, I read the newspapers today and one of the women who complained, let him stay at here house. Later on had sex with him then a few days later threw a party in his honour. A few weeks later she complains that he has molested her. Hmmm Stinks of our supposed allies across the pond making up some charge..
I do wonder how much these two women have been paid to make the complaints and by whom??

Have to wait for the next Wikileaks instalment to find out. ;) ;)

The good thing about this, is when he gets out, he'll be able to WIKI leak about the reason why bail was denied bail (if that was fact, as most people are advised not to go for bail immediately) even though he had sponsers.

fookin stinks!!!!!

The good thing about this, is when he gets out, he'll be able to WIKI leak about the reason why bail was denied bail (if that was fact, as most people are advised not to go for bail immediately) even though he had sponsers.

fookin stinks!!!!!

Denied bail due the event of him fleeing the country..All those against him, are now being counter-attacked by hackers, with DoS attacks, just log onto a website, and press f5 repeatedly, until the site crashes.

fookin stinks!!!!!

Denied bail due the event of him fleeing the country..All those against him, are now being counter-attacked by hackers, with DoS attacks, just log onto a website, and press f5 repeatedly, until the site crashes.

You can keep doing that till eternity, it won't even crash a site hosted on freewebs. It will however hang your pc after a while.

Did I claim that?... :rolleyes:

But it seems that action is escalating...

Can anyone access www.mastercard.com atm (18:15 )

Good luck to the Hacktivists !

Sponsored Links
Back