Will Boris Survive The Day?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Will Boris Survive The Day?

Prace your bets please, prace your bets.

I'm undecided. This doesn't have the faintest whiff of Theresa's ousting & I'm not 100% sure there is anyone less guilty to take his place.

He won't want to leave behind all that expensive decorating before he's had his moneys worth & I doubt that Carrie will want to hang around much longer when he returns to being just a buffoon :)

Sponsored Links
I place very little faith in YouGov polls, or any other polls, simply because I have never been asked my opinion & nobody I know has ever been asked their opinion either.

I suspect my faith is not misplaced, because the only 2 facts I can gather from any type of poll is the fact that me & my cat both have 3x legs & EFFOFF YA FECKIN EEJIT has never scored higher than 1%.

Where exactly do these poll statistics come from?

I suspect they are made up in the newsroom, plucked from the ether amongst the journalists, maybe they are written in blood in the index of Das Kapital, or maybe they ask folk randomly on camera then simply edit out the answers they don't want to broadcast.

Whatever. I'll stick with the odds the bookies give.

I'm not sure whether he will leave or whether he won't leave. I am sure though, that if he does leave, he won't keep returning under a different name.

Sponsored Links
Borisconi should be honest with those that voted for him...

At PMQ's he should make a statement...

That will of course be made with his usual disdain for the serfs...

'Those that voted for me (borisconi sneers) wanted a corrupt sociopathic liar, and that's what you got.
The reason that I (borisconi sneers again) will stay put is that those who voted for me are basically very very stupid!"

('very very stupid' is both the tory MP's who voted for their 'leader', and the minority of the electorate who voted tory)

PMQs will be an exercise in grandstanding, usual lies

what will be interesting is whether the Tory benches will be packed out to support him or not,

People have a great way of not caring, when general elections come and the team standing in opposition look crazier than those in power. As labour is the only credible opposition, people are still worried that all the nasty extreme lefties are lurking in the background and Sir boring isn’t really in charge. If they put that gobs*ite Angie in charge they may at least get the anti Tory vote.

He'll probably survive, mostly because, who else would want the job at the moment?

Unless of course this is all just some political strategy that is not yet clear. It does all seem very orchestrated now - leak of the first video, then photos of parties, then leak of the emails, all while it is apparently being investigated.

Maybe the plan is for a big circus, to distract from everything else, then a big apology, blah blah blah, Boris goes, Tory's are no longer corrupt as they did the right thing eventually, new person steps in. Boris is probably ready to get out now, Brexit is done and he's got another kid to babble to.

When asked about the parties he will probably say that it was an health and safety meeting to check everybody's eyesight.
There's a self professed optician within them who is an expert in eye tests.
His technique includes driving 25 miles to check that he can see properly...
What has one got to do to be booted out???
The more of these episodes this clown survives, the more people will not listen to his boll@x about covid.
Is it a coincidence that they're now planning to scrap all restrictions by the end of the month?

Johnson wont go for a long time yet -Tories have nobody that is so free of morals who can keep the brexit lies going

but he wont lead the next election campaign

This is what he will say, you can quote me later on when Boris confirms this.

Boris: I can tell you in order to put this matter to rest for once and for all.
Number 10 is my home, it is a very large place and at times up to 7k people work there.
The vast majority that work at number 10, my home, will have access to the large gardens
for meetings and breaks.
In May 2020, on the day in question, my best recollections are that I did not break any rules.
I di go to gardens of my home several times in May 2020 for a break. During those breaks
and within the rules I may have encountered staff and colleagues. Rest assured that at no time
I broke any rules. This matter is now closed as far as I'm concerned and I'm certain that the enquiry will confirm what I have just told the
the house. Look, this is not a time to play politics as we have far more important things to do other
than play Labours game of politics who are fighting to get a new leader. Let us move on
and deal with the real problems we face, massive fule prices and I am please to announce the.....

Bottom line he wont go but even if he did, you'd only get another ...................... Sadly, IRL many fools trust politicians
and this is why we are where we are.

This is what he will say, you can quote me later on when Boris confirms this.

Boris: I can tell you in order to put this matter to rest for once and for all.
Number 10 is my home, it is a very large place and at times up to 7k people work there.
The vast majority that work at number 10, my home, will have access to the large gardens
for meetings and breaks.
In May 2020, on the day in question, my best recollections are that I did not break any rules.
I di go to gardens of my home several times in May 2020 for a break. During those breaks
and within the rules I may have encountered staff and colleagues. Rest assured that at no time
I broke any rules. This matter is now closed as far as I'm concerned and I'm certain that the enquiry will confirm what I have just told the
the house. Look, this is not a time to play politics as we have far more important things to do other
than play Labours game of politics who are fighting to get a new leader. Let us move on
and deal with the real problems we face, massive fule prices and I am please to announce the.....

Bottom line he wont go but even if he did, you'd only get another ...................... Sadly, IRL many fools trust politicians
and this is why we are where we are.
Are you Boris PA???
I can see the clown say exactly that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I place very little faith in YouGov polls, or any other polls, simply because I have never been asked my opinion & nobody I know has ever been asked their opinion either.

I suspect my faith is not misplaced,....
Where exactly do these poll statistics come from?

I suspect they are made up in the newsroom, plucked from the ether amongst the journalists, maybe they are written in blood in the index of Das Kapital, or maybe they ask folk randomly on camera then simply edit out the answers they don't want to broadcast.

Whatever. I'll stick with the odds the bookies give.
Then you're displaying your lack of awareness and education.
I suggest you do some research on polling, before dismissing it as scam.

Sponsored Links
Back