Will Boris Survive The Day?

Put the kettle on, 5 minutes to the show starts!

Sponsored Links
He didn't realise it was a party. He thought it was an extension of the office.
So he took his wife! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Politics has been made to look like a circus, by the clowns in office.

Sponsored Links
It's okay. He's apologised so it's all good now. Stand down lads, stand down. :rolleyes:

Are you Boris PA???
I can see the clown say exactly that. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He only took some of my advice and changed his mind at the last moment.

Look, he has apologised. Yes, he apologised becuse he got caught out.

Yes, he made a mistake and did not realise it was a party as like I said earlier today, the garden is used by his 7k
staff for meetings, breaks etc.

Credit to him for admiting that i hindsight he could have thanked his workers in a different way as he was not
aware of what was going on with restrictions re covid.

Yes, boris tried to ignore the questions and sent a puppet to the houses of parliament yesterday to cover for him in the
hope it will go away

Yes, he did thank that woman that resigned over parties and no she was not a scapegoat.

Yes, you, me, no one can sack this arrogant clown other than the Tory MP's you voted in

For the record, I was all for Boris but the constant BS, arrogance, disagrace of not coming clean ealrier mean the tories will not get my vote.

Sadly, Labour will do f all.

Btw, did I tell you about my encounter with the police in a EU country last year when I was on hoilday?? No I did not so here it goes.
I was driving at 77mph on what we call a motorway in the UK. The police pulled me over. As expected they could not speak English.
I kind of worked out they were saying the speed limit was 60kph. I tried to explain that we only use MPH in the UK and the police often allows in good driving conditons some leeway was my understanding so I said sorry but I've not broken any laws but in hindsight I should have checked. I'm sorry that millions of others have been finded but I have not broken the law. Then I waved goodbye to them with my two fingers and could not stop LOL as I drove away.

Btw, did I tell you about my encounter with the police in a EU country last year when I was on hoilday?? No I did not so here it goes.
I was driving at 77mph on what we call a motorway in the UK. The police pulled me over. As expected they could not speak English.
I kind of worked out they were saying the speed limit was 60kph. I tried to explain that we only use MPH in the UK and the police often allows in good driving conditons some leeway was my understanding so I said sorry but I've not broken any laws but in hindsight I should have checked. I'm sorry that millions of others have been finded but I have not broken the law. Then I waved goodbye to them with my two fingers and could not stop LOL as I drove away.
You were very lucky. They have the power to give you an immediate ticket, payable at once. If you can't pay, they have the power to march you off (metaphorically) to a cashpoint for you to take out some money to pay.
If you can't do that, they have the power to either arrest you until the fine has been paid, and/or to seize your vehicle.

You could have tried saying your name is Johnson, and you didn't recognise you were driving on a road. :whistle:

Who cares I say all this fuss over a drink and a sausage roll

u end up listening to the great and the good who are wheeled out because they are offended :ROFLMAO:

offended jeez us wept

It's okay. He's apologised so it's all good now. Stand down lads, stand down. :rolleyes:
Going by his previous form, even his apology was a lie.
And why did it take him so long to own up to it? Had he been busy exhausting all avenues to deny the allegations?

Who cares I say all this fuss over a drink and a sausage roll

u end up listening to the great and the good who are wheeled out because they are offended :ROFLMAO:

offended jeez us wept
If we don't care if we have a lying scoundrel as PM, you might as well be it.

I've brought a bottle of booze into the office today.
It's OK to bring booze into the office, it's not just limited to social events. :whistle:

As johnson admitted to attending said party

in which case he broke the law and he should be arrested by plod :ROFLMAO: and

charged with said offence

tis an open and shut case imo :ROFLMAO:

I really don't care, people who already work together running our country meeting in the garden after work. Who really gives a sh't, obvious the outrage are the usual losers and party of losers.
Queer Charmer mentioned the public are outraged by his lying, speak for yourself you chinless C, if you actually had a backbone and something that made me situp and listen id support you, i have no affiliation to any party.

Sponsored Links
Back