Will Boris Survive The Day?

Aren't you quadruple jabbed, wearing a mask, clapping for the nhs and staying home during lockdown?
choosing to be vaccinated and wearing a mask has FA to do with Johnson

I realise you arent capable of doing so but its possible to find authoritative scientific journals online such as nature.com, cochrane library, jamanetwork, BMA, new Scientist, elsevier etc

those of us with critical thinking skills can sift through the data and reach a consensus

those without thinking skills will have a hissy fit and call a face mask a "face nappy"

So come on johnny the sheeple where do you get your info from

Sponsored Links
He's going to Ukraine to sort things out :confused: All be over the day after.:ROFLMAO:

choosing to be vaccinated and wearing a mask has FA to do with Johnson

I realise you arent capable of doing so but its possible to find authoritative scientific journals online such as nature.com, cochrane library, jamanetwork, BMA, new Scientist, elsevier etc

those of us with critical thinking skills can sift through the data and reach a consensus

those without thinking skills will have a hissy fit and call a face mask a "face nappy"

So come on johnny the sheeple where do you get your info from
As soon as BoJo mentioned Covid you became his bitc#.
Whatever he ordered you to do you obeyed to his commands.
No 2 ways about it.
Elbows on the table and relax...

He's going to Ukraine to sort things out :confused: All be over the day after.:ROFLMAO:

I meant over when he returns - as far as he is concerned. Pity about the people more involved in it all.

Sponsored Links
Back